BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A bright, young-at-heart blend of sweet pea, watery pear & luscious raspberry

OVERVIEW
The fragrance you love with an all new look! Foaming Sugar Scrub soothes skin with a luxurious, rich lather, while naturally exfoliating sugar crystals gently reveal your radiance. With Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil, this limited edition formula nourishes and protects skin, leaving it incredibly soft and smooth.

• Jus came across facial scrub from bbw on fb..my question ...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection SWEET PEA Foaming Sugar Scrub
  • "Sweet pea is only one of many favorites I have at bath and body works. These is the first time I've used their sugar scrub and I absolutely love how it keeps my skin moisturized for days. I only need to use it twice a week." in 23 reviews
Tania C.
Montevallo, AL
One of my favorites from all the time, I'm completely in love with it. The smell, the texture and everything. My skin is super sensitive and it doesn't give me any type of allergies, it just leaves it perfect and smelling awesome
Jonnay V.
I love this scrub! I'm pretty bummed they don't make it anymore. The regular Sweet Pea sugar scrub is still available, but this one was a bit different. Hopefully it will be brought back again during the semi-annual sale. It's a good product, but I would definitely recommend getting it while it's on sale.
Lauren B.
My boyfriend got this for me for my birthday! It came in a collection of Sweet Pea products. I just gave this a try and I am loving it! It smells great and does a great job of gently exfoliating the skin! It's the first sugar scrub I have ever used and I know when I run out I will be back at Bath and Body works looking for a new one!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
Ugh, I hated this stuff. It's basically some pumice in a pool of oil. Despte being very oily, I didn't find this to be very hydrating. I also didn't find this scrub to abrasive enough for decent exfoliation. You might like it if you want a very gentle exfoliation, but you could probably just use a washcloth for the same effect.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
This is one of Bath & Body Works’ classic scents that they have had for many years. I know so many people who love this scent. It is their go-to scent from this store. It is a sweat and floral scent that is girly. I like it a lot.
Carson L.
Rochester, NY
My boyfriend just bought this for me. I've always loved the scent of sweet pea and this was my first time trying out a scrub. I love the way my skin feels after using it! It truly feels like you have a whole body with baby soft skin.It is a really good price and I would buy it again!
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
I just love the beautiful smell of sweet pea, I don't know but I feel this smell kinda romantic, it feels really relaxing and fresh and at the same time it actually exfoliates really well, skin feels really soft after the shower, and that stays long, perfect for summer season.
Lynn
Virginia Beach, VA
I love body scrubs and I was so excited to find out b&bw had them! I bought this one and I use it right after I shave and it makes my skin so soft and smooth, it's amazing along with the scent! Easy to use and a good price for the amount of product you get in it.
Chanel H.
I absolutely love this stuff! It works great for exfoliating and smells wonderful! Last all day. Makes your skin soft and clean. I love bath and body works. They have amazing products and would recommend them to anyone!
Arinn W.
Hilton Head Island
I love this sugar scrub. The sweet pea smell is a classic sweet smell. I love that it foams up. I can scrub down all parts of my body, and feel so fresh and clean. It is gentle enough for my whole body.
LaTese W.
Jus came across facial scrub from bbw on fb..my question is being that it is scented will that affect the skin? I heard not to use any perfume smelling things on your face..it break out ur skin