Bath & Body Works Signature Collection SWEET PEA Fine Fragrance Mist

FRAGRANCE
A bright, young-at-heart blend of sweet pea, watery pear & luscious raspberry

Key notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Sheer Freesia, Luscious Raspberry, Soft Musk

OVERVIEW
Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

What does this fragrance smell like? Does this last all day?
How do it smell? Do it last long
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection SWEET PEA Fine Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
This scent has been forced on me since I was 5, and I disliked it even then. I find it to heavy and it gives me a headache every time. I can always tell when someone is wearing it because The scent is scared into my memory and makes me nauseous. That said, everyone is different, it doesn’t mean this is a bad scent or that you shouldn’t at least smell it to see if you’ll like it. It’s forced on me so often because so many other people like it and gift it to me. So while I think it smells too perfumed and heavy, other people seem to be drawn to it. I give this 3/5 stars because the scent doesn’t agree with me, but it’s also a classic and loved by many others. Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Creamy Body Wash - 8 Fl Oz -
Philadelphia, PA
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection SWEET PEA Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Ann G.
So I purchased this body mist in july for my birthday. I really love the scent of sweet pea. It's a nostalgic experience for me. Takes me back to my teens. I used to wear sweet pea all the time. So when I use it,it takes me back. I feel fun and flirty. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection SWEET PEA Fine Fragrance Mist
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Pea is one of my top 2 scents that Bath & Body Works carries. It is very light and fresh, very feminine. I have been using this fragrance for over 17 years now...wow time flies!  I apply this all over my body after a shower and oddly enough I also love to spray it in my wet hair. I get a lot of compliments on how nice I smell. Not over powering. Very clean and happy. The fact that this fragrance is over 17 years old, says a lot about it. Fragrances come and go...but this one is a constant...good stuff!
Stephenson , VA
I absolutely love this fragrance! It smells amazing and is one of my favorites with B&BW! They have a ton of ranges of smells! You can also get the bath gel and body lotion in this scent as well. It's a very sweet lasting smell. I can use it in the morning and still smell it at the end of the day unlike some fragrances that wear off easily. I wore it yesterday matter of fact and when I went to wash my sweater this morning I could still smell it as soon as I picked the sweater up! (That's what reminded me to review this) Great product.
What early 90s birthday teen didn't wear Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea while in middle and high school?! We sprayed this body mist like it was going out style! It's a light, refreshing, sweet scent that dissipates after application to a nice subtle scent. But it does contain a fair amount of alcohol, so it can get powerful immediately at application. Best sprayed in open environments, not those tiny bathroom stalls us teen girls would hide out in!
Daniels
I used this years ago and can't believe I forgot how much I liked it until it was available in the store again and I smelled it as a wallflower and couldn't get over how much I liked it so much that I want to buy more of the collection.  Like the name says, it is a pretty sweet smell, but I like sweet fruity smells that tend to not give me a headache or get annoying and change their smell after a while and this one does not.
Shelby
This is a classic Bath and Body Works scent. I have used it off and on for probably close to 20 years, and now my daughter and niece use it for special occasions or when we go to church and they want to feel "fancy". A very pleasant scent without being too sweet or overpowering, I'm comfortable letting my 5 year old daughter put on a spritz or 2 when we go to church on Sundays. An oldie, but DEFINITELY a goody!!
Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea fragrance mist is, and always has been, my favorite scent of theirs. It's a classic fragrance they've always carried. The fragrance mist is great and isn't too strong. The scent lasts all day too. It's very affordable and the bottle lasts awhile too, as you don't need to use a lot of it to smell fantastic! It's a sweet, lightly floral fragrance, that just smells pretty!
Cullman
This product is on of my favorites. I have used this one for a long time. There is no other brand that can compare when sweet pea is involved. This product is perfect. The best part is that it doesn't take much do it last forever!! The price isn't too bad either. If you keep an eye out, you can catch some great sales. I will continue to buy this one & I highly recommend that you do too.
Sweetpea is one of my all time favorite fragrances. It’s really girly and helps me feel better on the the days where I don’t feel very pretty. I would improve this product by offering smaller bottles for purchase. The overall price is really good for the amount of fragrance you receive. The spray pump is the perfect design and isn’t too complicated. I will definitely purchase this product again.