Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Sunset By The Pool Cooling Gel Lotion uploaded by Chantel K.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Sunset By The Pool Cooling Gel Lotion uploaded by Bridgette M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sunset By The Pool Cooling Gel Lotion 5.6 Oz
Ultra-refreshing formula provides an irresistible cooling sensation, while conditioning Aloe, nourishing Vitamin E and soothing Cucumber Extract keep skin super soft and extremely touchable.
Lounge poolside with a sun-ripe blend of white peach, exotic passionfruit & sun-warmed woods

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Sunset By The Pool Cooling Gel Lotion
    • "I love the Bath and Body Works Cooling Gel Lotions. I have sensitive and itchy drying skin and this stuff really cools down the itch and dryness without giving the greasy feeling that a lot of lotions do. It is pricey if you are on a super strict budget, but they have tons of great sales." in 3 reviews
    Stephanie P.
    Huttig, AR
    I don’t own this scent but I own a couple of other scents in this Cooling Lotion and I must say it is amazing after a sunburn or even after just getting really hot outside...The cooling sensation feels so good and it really softens the skin as well! I love these lotions so much!!
    April W.
    Hayneville, AL
    Jessica C.
    Matthews, NC
    This stuff is amazing! It smells wonderful, goes on clean, and moisturizes while soothing my skin after being in the sun! The ONLY issue with it is that if you look really closely in direct light, it leaves a "streaked glass" look on your skin if you don't rub it in extremely well. However, this is a must for my summer repertoire.
    Bridgette M.
    Im in love with this stuff!!! I have every kind and it helps my sun burns like right away and the smell so good!! So worth the money you pay for it!!!not only do they stop the burns for hurting the moisturise your skin(:
    Mariah B.
    Port angeles, WA
    This works alright. It cools your skin for a minute but nothing too special. The smell is okay. I will use up the rest of what I have but wont be repurchasing due to the fact that they now test on animals. Not worth useless suffering. Overall, wouldn't recommend.
    Lindsey D.
    O. M. G! This lotion is amazing for cooling down after a day at the beach or at the pool! The scent is just enough to not be overwhelming and the cooling feeling lasts long enough to feel refreshed but not feel greasy! I love the Bath and Body Works collection.
    Jessica R.
    Kenmore , NY
    First time trying it. So far I like it. Love the fragrance. The cooling sensation is nice. I use it to cool down and hydrate the skin before applying another coat of sunscreen. I'm very pale and burn easily.
    Erin D.
    Penn hills, PA
    Bath and body works gel lotions are amazing. They glide on and dry really fast. They don't feel heavy or leave your skin feeling greasy. I seriously stock up on them every time they come out. Def worth trying.
    Christina G.
    I love the cooling gel in the summer. I am warm blooded so I tend to overheat very easily, and this gel keeps my arms and legs cool during the warmer months of the year. It also smells really good.
    Hannah R.
    This is one of my favorite lotions especially for the summertime. The cooling effect of the gel really works and help when you have been in the sun for a while, so it feels really good on my skin. I would buy this product every year and use it all the time. Overalls I highly recommend this product for summer.