Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection SUN-RIPENED RASPBERRY Fine Fragrance Mist

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A classic! The perfect blend of sweet berries and sheer sunlight

Key notes: Sun-Ripened Raspberries, Strawberry Leaves, Sugar Crystals

OVERVIEW

Sirena L.
West Covina, CA
This scent takes me back!! It's such a light but feminine, pretty smell. The new packaging is great, and you can get if for about $3 during the B & BW semi annual sale. I buy it every time the sale hits because its hard to find any other time.
Melissa O.
Sun-Ripened Raspberry has a very sweet smell, but it does smell like real raspberries - not a fakey, "blue" raspberry product. I will say that the issue with this product is that it's a discontinued scent - like, one of their "classic" scents that they bring back every so often with no rhyme or reason. So if you want to use it, you have to kind of keep an eye out for it or purchase online from the discontinued section. And B&BW shipping is terribly expensive.
kenndie n.
Stockton, CA
This small is the ideal small for summer love it so much !! It's a fresh fruity flowery sent that's not too harsh.. it's affordable and last all day so it's worth everys penny,, I love the newerlook in the bottles although bottle is good as well. No need for improvement.
K.T. B.
Central Point , OR
All-time favorite Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist! Sadly they only bring it back for the Semi-annual sales so you have to get it up quick! This scent smells amazing and will have you say "mmm" all day with a smile on your face!
Beth M.
Ogden, UT
I'm so excited they have just recently decided to bring this smell back, It is definitely a classic,and the first body spray i ever chose at Bath & Body Works. One of there best smells ever!
Rebecca R.
Spring, TX
I received a basket of bath and body works samples one Christmas and really enjoyed how good sun ripened rasberry smellled, I wasn't convinced it was the the best body soap for odor.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I have this as a spray. The Bed & Bath sun ripened raspberries one smells so yummy! I don't have a lot of favorites. But this one is on the short list! It lasts a good long time!
Michelle W.
Johnstown, PA
I love this product! I used it all of the time when I was younger and am so happy they brought it back over the summer. Talk about nostalgia!
Amanda L.
This. Body mist smells absolutely amazing! I'm so happy that they are bringing it back for a limited time at bath and body works
Amanda C.
Taunton
One of my favorite scents from back in the 90's it just smells so good. Im glad bath and body works decided to bring this back