Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection SPARKLING BLACKBERRY WOODS Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Spray on the sparkle and radiate an a mystic mix of winter berries and warm woods. Just a few quick mists and you'll be good to glow!Gorgeous luster for the freshest most, glamorous way to fragrance Top Notes: Juicy Blackberry, Sparkling Mandarin,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection SPARKLING BLACKBERRY WOODS Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Ringgold, GA
First of all the scent is great! I love the regular types of Bath and Bodyworks lotion because it’s so gentle and it’s not overpoweringly lotion-y. I have used many different types of lotion and I always come back to B&BB.
I love 💘this bath 🛁and body work blackberry woods lotion it smell👃 great 👍 i love 💘 shopping at that store or online for products like peefumes and lotion and many other stuff
Olympia, WA
This is a super cute hand lotion in a really nice size! I don’t love the scent but it does keep my hands nice and soft! I love bath and body works lotions and the formula they use! Although the scent isn’t my first choice it’s still a nice lotion!
Jacksonville, NC
I love using bath and body works lotion! They always come through. It makes my skin moisturized and also smell so good! The scent lasts awhile but it’s not too bad if you’re sensitive to it. I would repurchase in a heart beat.
Arleta, CA
I love the bath and body works lotions because they always have sales on them and their lotions last a long time and leave a great scent.
Saint Joe, IN
Oml love the smell amazing texture. I got crazy ovwr bath and body works lotion. Have a whole box full of there lotion and perfumes.
Super hydrating and the scent is amazing! Leaves your skin so soft and smooth that it's the perfect nourishing treatment
Harlan
My favorite smell ever! The only lotions I use is from this brand! It’s very affordable and the packaging is cute
al hasa
I loved its smell . It feels smoothy . I bought it on sale and its price was more than perfect . I bought it from the original shop . Cons is that it feels sticky after you add . And then after a while it comes to be smoothy and good
Canora, SK
Pretty nice light scent that doesn’t linger for long , however not as moisturizing as I need , especially in the winter months . I won’t be repurchasing .

Looking for your answer?