BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Spray on the sparkle and radiate an a mystic mix of winter berries and warm woods. Just a few quick mists and you'll be good to glow!Gorgeous luster for the freshest most, glamorous way to fragrance Top Notes: Juicy Blackberry, Sparkling Mandarin,...

Buy on Amazon
Kate N.
Tumwater, WA
This is a super cute hand lotion in a really nice size! I don’t love the scent but it does keep my hands nice and soft! I love bath and body works lotions and the formula they use! Although the scent isn’t my first choice it’s still a nice lotion!
Kimberly H.
I love using bath and body works lotion! They always come through. It makes my skin moisturized and also smell so good! The scent lasts awhile but it’s not too bad if you’re sensitive to it. I would repurchase in a heart beat.
Yulissa R.
I love 💘this bath 🛁and body work blackberry woods lotion it smell👃 great 👍 i love 💘 shopping at that store or online for products like peefumes and lotion and many other stuff
Alexis N.
Arleta, CA
I love the bath and body works lotions because they always have sales on them and their lotions last a long time and leave a great scent.
LaTasha l.
Saint Joe, IN
Oml love the smell amazing texture. I got crazy ovwr bath and body works lotion. Have a whole box full of there lotion and perfumes.
Christine L.
Super hydrating and the scent is amazing! Leaves your skin so soft and smooth that it's the perfect nourishing treatment
Tiffany R.
Harlan
My favorite smell ever! The only lotions I use is from this brand! It’s very affordable and the packaging is cute
Katie W.
Dalton, GA
First of all the scent is great! I love the regular types of Bath and Bodyworks lotion because it’s so gentle and it’s not overpoweringly lotion-y. I have used many different types of lotion and I always come back to B&BB.
Lindsay b.
I shop at baths and body works all the time this fragrance is not my favorite and instead of using the regular body lotion I always buy the Shea butter!
NINETT V.
Florida
This cream has an effervescent odor of fruit, flowers and forest that leads you to think of it. Ideal for all types of women and to use at any time