Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection SNOWY MORNING Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Magen H.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection SNOWY MORNING Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by MARINA M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with Shea Butter and Coconut Oil, our super smooth body lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture.

Fragrance

A bright-and-early blend of frosted bergamot, mistletoe berry and snowkissed lavender

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
O M G the smell of this stuff is amazing!!! I had never used this scent before but I got some as a Christmas gift and finally broke down and used it and it smells so delicious! It is a deep flowery scent and it reminds me of a cozy Winter morning. This is a body cream and it is pretty thick but I love it after shaving!
Denise P.
brooklyn
I was introduced to this scent at my job, and I loved the smell it was infectious! I wanted to know where my coworker purchased this from. To my surprise she told me bath and body works! I went on a hunt to search for the body spray/mist and I was unable to find it. I am still searching for this scent!
Azrael H.
I got this as a gift and I really like it! The scent is a little strong but I kind of like that for my lotions, and the lavender is balanced out well. Consistency is great, and it dries well without stickiness. My only issue is I know the price is ridiculous, I felt guilty when I received it.
Auddy W.
I really love the winter products that B @BW has to offer. When I tried this one, it had a faint scent. That a bad off brand of the other snow scent. It was a bit bland and not a great scent. If you don't want to a strong smelling scent, this is for you. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who is looking for a flattering scent.
Mary F.
Sandusky , OH
Smells so fresh but kind of fruity at the same time, I’m so picky about my scents but I’m in love with this one. It’s not greasy or super heavy either, I feel quite soft.
Amanda S.
Greeneville, TN
Love the scent of this. It stays smelling most of the day. I would definitely buy it again, my
Mom gave it to me as a gift but she got it from bath and body works.
Alex H.
Lansing
Snowy morning is nice and fresh! It's a nice scent  to get your senses stimulated and awake in the morning. It conditions the skin and lasts decently long! I love my Bath and Body their deals are hard to beat. I bought some for my mom for Christmas!
Courtney W.
My absolute favorite scent from bath and body works! Long lasting wear. Great price. The bottle is super cute and last for a long time. Would definitely buy again.
Brittany H.
Fountain, CO
I love this scent! It is more musky, so if you don’t like that, this is not for you. It doesn’t dry my skin out AT ALL and keeps me with a subtle scent for most of the day. I especially love to use it after a bath!
Ana P.
I got this as a gift from a coworker and it smells amazing love the fresh smell and last long and leaves your hand very soft and smelling incredible.