Bath & Body Works Signature Collection SNOWFLAKES & CASHMERE Ultra Shea Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
The magic of winter is in the air — immerse yourself in our cozy blend of cashmere cream, shimmering vanilla, frosted clementine, amber & caramel woods

OVERVIEW
Like a cozy cabin with a crackling fire as gentle snowfall blankets the earth. Infused with luxuriously rich shea butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream is clinically tested to provide 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing aloe, pampering cocoa butter, nourishing coconut oil and more shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide all day, all night hydration.

Emily B.
Champaign , IL
This is one of bath and body works best scents!!! I smelled this and instantly fell in love. It is awesome at moisturizing my dry skin. The scent isn’t overwhelming and is long lasting.
Alina |.
I love that they have this for the winter season because of how it smells & helps with dry skin. I don’t like that its a little too creamy but the smell is strong & will last almost the whole day!
sarah b.
Toledo, OR
This is my absolute favorite fall/winter sent from bath and body works. I have nothing bad to say at all. I use this cream all over when I ge tour of the shower. It is so gentle and makes my skin so soft. I definitely recommend this product.
Tanya D.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love the smell of this. It reminds me of gingerbread and amber mixed together!!! So sesual!
Vanity R.
Bowling Green
Smells really nice! Makes your skin feel soft and smooth. Great for after showers or on the go!
Lannisa H.
Nipomo
Purchased at: Bathorium
Amazing coverage and long lasting moisture. This body lotion leaves my skin super soft!
Teresa J.
Sylacauga, AL
This is a must try for someone who loves a good hand and body cream. It smells almost like cotton candy. It isn't greasy and doesn't leave a waxy residue. It makes my skin soft and hydrated. Love it. Will definitely buy it again!
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I absolutely love this product!! It has a beautiful scent and leaves my skin moisturized in this dry, wintry air. It applies so smoothly and doesn't leave my skin oily, just perfectly moisturized.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love everything about this cream! I have very dry skin so I need a thicker cream like this, which keeps my skin soft and smelling great all day. The scent is light and slightly perfumed, but not overwhelming at all. Catch it when there is a good coupon or sale because it is on the pricey side.