Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Sensual Amber Shower Gel uploaded by Sarah S.Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Sensual Amber Shower Gel uploaded by Norhan A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

The scent of lotus petals & golden amber surrounded by creamy sandalwood.

Key notes: Golden Amber, Wild Berries, Orange Flower, Lotus Petals, Creamy Sandalwood

Hannah D.
If you like the smell of amber (which I do) you will love this. Some bath and body works scents have subtle notes this one is really just a strong amber. When I say strong I mean it’s really strong..my only complaint is that the smell doesn’t last on your skin.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love the scent of this body wash! I’m not a huge fan of floral body wash scents so this was a nice alternative. The scent is long lasting after shower! I only buy during their sales so this was a great deal to me
Norhan A.
I am addicted to there products specially the shower gel, i love this scent which is amazing scent of amber make me feel happy and fresh, not expensive if you buy it during buy 3 get 3 free, i will buy it again for sure and i would like to try different scent too.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Sensual Amber Shower Gel
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This has been my go to shower gel for years. So many of the Bath and Body Works products are fruity or flowery smelling, but Sensual Amber is nothing like that. It has a rich musky smell. After showering, you’ll smell great, but the smell doesn’t stay on your skin all day. Pair it with the body cream though, and you’ll be smelling wonderful all day.
🌺Samantha🌺 J.
Orland Park, IL
Bath & Body works body washes are all very similar. The only differences are the scents. I like how foamy the soap gets. It gives off a pretty nice smell while in the shower, but the smel fades once you get it. I would only buy it if it is on sale for $5 or less.
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
I received a bottle of this shower gel from my sister. I wasn't fond of the smell at first, but really fell in love with the strong amber smell after a few tries.
Virginia W.
Hagerstown , MD
Smells quite good leaves the skin feeling really soft and hydrated! Highly recommend but if you have sensitive skin against some sulfates do not buy this, if you don’t care buy it! Sometimes they don’t have the best ingredients.
Patricia R.
Brownsville
I love this smell, I got a few more now that they came back to the store , they were super affordable with the semi annual sale around 3.95, I would definetly recomendable this to a friend
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
Got this for christmas and I love it so much! The smell is amazing. Its hard to explain a scent, but if you're not sure of buying the product, go to the store or buy the travel size body wash (if you can't get to a store). A little goes a longg way, it lathers up quickly. I'll be buying the perfume soon!