BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sensual Amber Deluxe Set. Our exclusive, seductive Sensual Amber fragrance is an exotic scent of pink lotus petals enveloped in golden amber Key fragrance notes: Lotus Petals, Amber, Succulent Plum, Creamy Sandalwood. 1 Body Cream 8 fl oz Fortified with our exclusive Triple Moisture Complex of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract, this velvety rich cream provides deep, 24-hour moisture to soften even the driest skin. Our emollient, yet non-greasy, formula deeply conditions, leaving skin moisturized, fragrant and more beautiful than ever before. 1 Shower Gel 10 fl oz Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula. 1 Fragrance Mist 8 oz 237 ml Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated see more...

Tiffany M.
Hiawassee, GA
My favorite scent of bath and body works. It smells amazing, and I wear it year round- it’s not too strong but it definitely lasts a long time.
B!B! B.
Elmont
Love these so much I got the whole range, the smell is simply amazing, got mine from green acres mall, valley stream. Actually got it during their annual sales. The lotion lasts all day. One of my all time favorite, definitely recommend this...
Sarah C.
Rochester , WA
I LOVE these products! They smell so stinking good in every season. They're warm, but still fresh! The price isn't bad either! You normally get a few for the price of one when they're on sale!
Dana C.
Edmonton, AB
My all time favourite scent at bath and body works! Such a warm scent! I always have some on me!
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
I need some more fall sense , and bath and body works. It is the easiest thing to use and this product meet my expectations, the pro ms is that it's a set instead of a single set . I recommend this to anyone who likes fall .
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
Love everything bath and body. I use this stuff every single day. I reccommend buying it!! Definitely worth the money.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Bath Body Works Signature Collection Sensual Amber Gift Set Body Cream Shower Gel Body Lotio love this set, love the creamy body wash the best, leaves skin soft an smooth an scent last all day.
Kimberly M.
vancouver, WA
Describe the smell? Flowery, vanilla, fruity?