Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Sensual Amber Gift Set 2 Body Cream & 2 Fragrance Mist. Lot of 4

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sensual Amber Deluxe Set. 2 Body cream & 2 Fine Fragrance Mist. Full Size. Lot of 4 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anastasia S.
Maryville, TN
This is honestly my most favorite product ever from bath & body works and forever will be. I have been using the sensual amber perfume and lotion for years now. The scent is strong without being overbearing & is not fruity but a very satisfying earthy smell. I always get complimented on the scent even hours after applying it when I myself can't smell it anymore which makes you feel better about yourself if you're anything like me and hate smelling bad. Would recommend!
Tess G.
Somerset, NJ
The best bath and body Works scent. I was so sad when it left store and have purchased it online even searching for the perfume through ebay. They have a new amber scent that is similar if you just want something while in the store but this scent is deeper and muskier in a feminine way.
Charlotte D.
Sensual Amber is my absolute favorite scent from bath and body works to date! I got the body spray and lotion a long time ago for the first time and since then it has been my go-to scent. It lasts long, has a strong scent, and smells sexy and sweet. I definitely recommend it!
Shamila T.
One of my absolute favorite go to scents. For years I have been using this fragrance and I love it just as much now as I did before. It is a great moisturizer and the smell lasts for a long time
Hannah C.
Minford, OH
Love this fragrance. It's so alluring. It makes me in such a good mood. It's my husbands favorite
Karine R.
This was my #1 go-to scent until it was discontinued! Used it almost daily. I really hope they bring it back, I haven't shopped at bath and body works since they retired it.