BY BATH & BODY WORKS

The scent of lotus petals & golden amber surrounded by creamy sandalwood.

Jaydin J.
The smell is really good for the fall and this is the smell that last longer because the scent clings to your clothes. I feel that the bottle is nice looking into reminds me of fall of lot. I don’t know exactly what it smells like but I do know that it smells really nice and it will give you a warm feeling because of the smell,
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
This used to be my signature fragrance. I remember going into the locker room 11 years ago and this scent was everywhere! Every young woman I knew loved it. I found some recently and I'm thinking of incorporating it back into my fall fragrance selection; it would be perfect. Definitely recommend.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
This body mist has fall written all over it. I am almost out, but love the scent of it. It lasts all day when I put it on all of my pulse points, especially on the bottom of my neck. My husband loves the smell of it too. He said when we run out, we need to buy more. He uses it as an air freshener for our bedroom and bathroom. I know.... it is just that DANG GOOD. I would also try getting it on black friday, because that is when everything is at a steal and you can get it for less than full price.
Greimy V.
This is my favorite fragrance mist from bath and body works so far, the smell is very good and once you have it on for a while it smells just like a regular perfume, the scent is strong and lasts a really long time on my skin.
Samantha P.
Hialeah, FL
This scent is just as amazing as every other one at bath and body works. I love that they have affordable prices and they always have ongoing sales. Just like Victoria secret since it’s the same owner.
Brianna S.
burlington
The best scent bath and body works has in my opinion I hope they NEVER stop making this! I think it's such a beautiful, warm, sweet, sexy scent I love wearing this!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This has been the only body spray scent that I’ve used for years. So many of the Bath and Body Works products are fruity or flowery smelling, but Sensual Amber is nothing like that. It has a rich musky smell that anyone could wear. The body mist smells slightly different than the body cream, but it’s still a great spray.
Nicole S.
CRANFORD, NJ
These sprays are good to have at work. If you forget some perfume or just feel like you need a quick refresh then these are perfect. They are not overpowering so they won't be bothersome to people around the person spraying.
Kristina S.
Orem, UT
I absolutely LOVE this body spray! It might actually be my favorite one! At the very least, it's my favorite "amber" scented fragrance. The bottle is plastic, but fairly strong. Scent (from the Bath and Body Works site): Key notes: Golden Amber, Wild Berries, Orange Flower, Lotus Petals, Creamy Sandalwood. I would definitely purchase again! I was very upset when the stopped selling this scent in stores, but found that they have all their old scents on their website now. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Sophie R.
Moorhead, MN
MY GO TO SCENT. I love this stuff so much!!!! I am willing to pay even more to get it off of eBay because they discontinued it for some reason😢 I love scents that aren't too sweet or flowery, and this is almost a musky, deep smell that is so beautiful in the autumn months! I literally spray this on everything, and it has lasted me quiet a long time! For a cheap perfume, the scent really does last a long time! I wish that they would make this permanent, it would save my bank account😂❤️