BY BATH & BODY WORKS #100 in Body Wash

FRAGRANCE
Get swept away to a world you never dreamed existed with a thrilling blend of luscious strawberries, frosted jasmine petals & white amber

Key notes: Luscious Strawberry, Frosted Jasmine Petals, White Amber

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Buy on Amazon
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
Secret wonderland has a thick, rich lather with a relaxing scent that isn’t overpowering. I feel clean after using it, without my skin feeling itchy or residue left behind. It leaves my skin soft and moisturized. It’s a great price for how long it lasts also.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection SECRET WONDERLAND Shower Gel
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Brandy O.
Monroeville
I think it is actually criminal that they discontinued this scent 😩 it has scents of Strawberry, Jasmine, Gardenia, etc. and the aroma just calms you. It's so warm and sweet and unique. I have the perfume too that I keep safely from 2010 and it still smells great!
Payton A.
Ever since I started using Bath & Body shower gel, I've been unable to go back. The smell is great and refreshing and lasts all day. Their shower gel is infused with shea so it makes your skin so soft and smooth.
ec408e c.
I love Bath & Body Works stuff even though I don't purchase much from them. What I do have are mostly discontinued scents or stuff from their classic line like Sun Ripened Raspberry and Cucumber Melon. I happened to come across a bottle of this shower gel in Secret Wonderland at Target of all places. I don't know how it got there b/c I've only ever seen Bath & Body Works stuff at Bath & Body Works stores. I immediately bought it b/c it was on clearance and I loved it. I don't quite remember the exact scent anymore b/c it was a long time ago. Only that it was a nice fruity floral, which is typically the type of scents I go for. If I saw this at Target again or on sale at Bath & Body Works, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase it again. And the matching body spray too.
Melissa O.
This is my favorite Bath and Body Works scent - I've been wearing Secret Wonderland for about four or five years now (through some rationing and hoarding when they seemed to be phasing it out). I'm excited this can now be purchased online. It's kind of a sweet smell, but still grown up. I love it and will continue to buy and use this product for as long as possible.
Breyonna S.
One of my absolute favorite lines from Bath & Body Works. It's a fragrance that is light and not over powering, but has an extremely beautiful scent to it that is more on the girlier side. It's very sweet but not like a brown sugar scent sweet. I have extremely dry, sensitive, and eczema prone skin and this has never irritated me. Such a beautiful product!
Katie R.
Madison, AL
Sometimes the scent at the store that you fall in love with is a bit overpowering when applied at home! Be careful with the amount of this product you use as a little can go a very long way! I didn't feel that this product necessarily cleaned my skin but moreso masked on top of dirt. I would probably use another product to clean and a bit of this product afterwards to leave a light scent.
Amy T.
Jersey City, NJ
Bath and Body works makes the best body washes, in the most amazing scents, and their products suit everybody and anybody! The scent of Secret Wonderland is described as "a blend of luscious strawberries, frosted jasmine petals, and white amber." Its a sweet scent, but not overpowering and it does linger for some time but by the end of the day the scent will have worn off. The quality of the wash is nice, soothing, and moisturizing. It suds without trouble, minimizing the amount needed and it leaves you feeling squeaky clean!
mikayla n.
Peoria, AZ
How long does the scent last?