BY BATH & BODY WORKS

An irresistible blend of strawberry , raspberry, and jasmine with hints of coconut musk, vanilla, sandalwood and amber.

• Favorite body mist from bath and body works?5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
I had to get secret wonderland because I always hear great things of this particular bath and body works body spray.I enjoy the sweet smell and that is not overpowering.I think I've found my new favorite scent.would definitely be repurchasing.
Nayeli A.
It Smells So Good I would never get a headache with this fragrance. The first time trying this out it smelled like a soft mist of caring flower it was like a secret wonderland so beautiful. It was pricey but it was worth it the bad thing is that I can’t find it in stores no more. Which breaks my heart because the smell was unique in the sense &” behind it’s fresh scent. I recommend this product because it’s simply doesn’t give you a headache but it’s strong in the way that you can use it all day long.
Miranda D.
North Tazewell
My number one choice from Bath and Body Works. I do not enjoy the fact that this can only be bought online. Because even then it is very limited. It's one of the better scents. And is very addictive. Secret Wonderland is amazing and definitely makes me feel like a real woman!
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works and might be one of my top five favorite perfumes ever. It is a perfect fall-winter scent, but I wear it year round. I'm so upset they are discontinuing it. That is my least favorite thing about Bath and Body Works -- once I find a fragrance I love, they take it away.
Mariana H.
Port Orange, FL
This is my favourite scent of any bath and body works product. It's a good price, smell and last all day long. It's fruity and flowery and the only disappointing thing about this is you can never find it in store and you have to buy online only. I would definitely buy again.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
One of my go to Bath & Body Works scents for the winter. It smells so nice like a wonderland. I definitely get the strawberries and another sweet note. It's a favorite of mine. I have repurchased a few other times and just a few days ago as well. Would recommend this for the younger generation.
Laura B.
Hands down my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. The only downside, is you can only buy this from their website. It originally appeared as a seasonal scent in the Winter. I received a travel size sample with a purchase I made in store, and instantly fell in love! Every time I go into a Bath and Body Works I tell all the workers they NEED to make this a permanent in store scent! I wear this fragrance more than any other of their scents. I apply just a few sprays, and I'm good for the day. I've received so many "You smell so good" compliments while wearing this. Here's a breakdown of what exactly this scent contains:

Top Notes: Luscious Strawberry, Wild Goji Berries, Ripe Raspberry
Mid Notes: Gardenia Petals, Jasmine, Peach Nectar
Dry Notes: Coconut Musk, Creamy Vanilla, Sandalwood, White Amber
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
I love the scent. It’s fragrant enough to last most of the day without being overwhelming. It’s a nice raspberry/sweet smell; great summer scent. It’s relatively cheap for every day use. You do get a lot of product.
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This is my all time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works, it makes me so sad that it is retired and can only be bought online. With just a few sprays you will be delighted by the perfect balance of fruity sweetness and floral that makes you believe your in Wonderland. With tops notes of luscious 🍓, wild goji berries and rip raspberries next are gardenia petals, jasmine, and peach nectar. Finally with dry notes of Coconut musk, creamy vanilla, Sandalwood and white Amber. You will be in love this with as much as I am!
Ashley N.
Lincoln, NE
I love, love, love this scent! It's sweet and sorta fruity. It's a great spring/summer scent, although I use it year round! Have purchased this product several time and will continue to do so.
Viana P.
Favorite body mist from bath and body works?