BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our hydrating, yet non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our top rated formula is the ultimate total body moisturizer!

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Secret Wonderland Body Lotion
  • "This smells really good and sweet. It is also very moisturizing and long lasting!" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells really good and I love the name they picked for it." in 3 reviews
Rebekah W.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the original formula bath and body works lotion. It provides lightweight moisture which is a good thing for me as I live in a hot yet humid climate. Bath and body works also has tons of great scents to choose from in this formula so you’re guaranteed to find one that meets your style!
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Absolutely am in love with Bath and Body Works. If you haven't tried anything from them you haven't lived life. All the smells are amazing! Amything by Bath and Body Works is an A++ from me.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
This lotion smells wonderful.... it scent is strawberries, frosted jasmine petals, and white amber!!! Some pros are it is a non greasy lotion!! Also, has vitamin e, Shea butter, and jojoba oil in it which is good for you skin!... it is easy to apply and a little goes a far way so, it’s long lasting (highly recommend)
Opal W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love bath and body works lotion, soap and everything in between. I love all the fragrances and like the way they keep me soft and smooth without that oily feeling
Erica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love the smell of this lotion!! It’s not too strong and over bearing but does last a long time. It does great at moisturizing dry skin. I use it once a day especially after shaving (and it doesn’t burn after a shave!)
Mary A.
Charlotte
I love their body lotions as much as their body wash, they have the right texture not too runny and not too thick, the smell last all day and it leave the skin soft I will definitely buy it over and over again.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells amazing and the scent is long lasting I had this bottle for about 2 months so it last long as well I'm not sure on the price because it was a gift but I will purchase again
Morgan K.
fairport
Perfect for on the go quick scents and moisture. I probably use the regular lotion more for the smell than the hydration - I opt for creams and oils when I really need it!
Becca T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
first, smells AMAZING! i actually have the hand and body cream not the lotion. it makes my hands extremely soft, especially since i have to wash them every 5 minutes.by far my favorite b&bw product so far. i just wish it didnt sell out so much. i also rubn out of it when its not in season anymore. :(
Kate D.
Palm Coast, FL
I love getting the lotions to go along with my body washes. The scents are strong enough to last all day without being overbearing. The new formulas are smooth and creamy, leaving my skin moisturized without feeling greasy. They are affordable while still feeling luxury.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Anyone else dislike this fragrance ?

back