BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Lush green leaves, crisp watercress & delicate petals refreshed by summer rain

Key notes: Lush Green Leaves, Crisp Watercress, Delicate Petals

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

• Does this product have a lot if alcohol in it? Does it ha...2 Answers
Susan A.
Honestly, this scent is my absolute favorite! I love it so much and use it every single day! I can't wait to buy some more! 100% recommend this fragrance. Hopefully I'll be able to buy it in bulk so that I won't run out of it so fast. Wish they had bigger sizes though! That's my only complaint.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Signature Collection RAINKISSED LEAVES Shower Gel
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,654 reviews
Everything that I have ever tried at bath and body works has smelled absolutely amazing! They always have big sales going on and coupons in the mail. I love this store and it makes for great Christmas gifts! Highly recommend! Will buy again!
Kellie N.
Chatsworth , CA
I must confess, I am addicted to Bath & Body shower gels, body sprays & even hand sanitizers!! I stock up on their twice a year sales which give me a chance to try the newest editions !! I’m always complimented on the soft fragrances
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I am in love with Bath and Body Works products especially their shower gel and I love the fact that they change there scents to give a new sort of experience. I love all of their scents it was hard to eventually choose but I did and i have recommended all of their products to everyone that I know
Brandi M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this shower gel. The smell is so amazing and clean. I have not found another body wash that I like more. It is a good price when you can get it on sale Buy 3 Get One Free, but it's a little pricey other than that. It makes my skin soft and does not leave it dry. I will use this scent until it is discontinued. (Only available ONLINE)
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I just have to say Bath and Body Works products are my Kryptonite. I love this and many other products because of the long lasting scent. I do think their prices is a little pricey, and I bet people would buy their products more if the price wasn't extremly high. I have to wait for a while before I go to the store again because of money.
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Very clean scent that is not too overpowering. The formula of the gel leaves your skin feeling clean. There are usually specials on the bath products and you can get a good deal, which is usually when I purchase body products. This is a good start if you want to layer your scents and follow up with the body lotion.
Ney A.
San Antonio, TX
Love Bath and body works and body gels. The debts are for many different lifestyle. They last longer than most shower gels. I buy my product at the mall. Its not harsh on my skin leaves it soft a and gentle on my skin. I would buy again they also have great coupons.
Tracie G.
Hayti, MO
Does this product have a lot if alcohol in it? Does it have a pleasant sent? Does It Dry Your skin?

Walmart