Bath & Body Works Signature Collection RAINKISSED LEAVES Moisture Rich Cleansing Bar

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A beautifully refreshing delicate scent of freshly fallen raindrops to awaken and invigorate.

Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
We tend to travel a lot and I love seeing the bath and body works products in the hotels and resorts we stay in! It just makes it a little more like home. The scent is lovely and they feel pretty much like any other bath and body works product, just in a travel size and in a hotel bathroom.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
The first time I smelled or even tried this product surprisingly was at a hotel. They had bath and body works toiletries in the bedroom. Shampoo. Conditioner. Soap. Lotion. The entire set. I was pleasantly surprised with the scent. Very fresh and clean, but not too clean like soapy I guess you can say. Would definitely recommend.
Margaret S.
Clean scent that lathers well. I prefer this over some of the stronger perfumed soaps and lotions. I tend to love most of their products.
Jessica O.
1,172 reviews
They aren't too drying. I don't love bar soap. But when I travel, I like to pick one of these up.

Amazon