Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection RAINKISSED LEAVES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jamie P.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection RAINKISSED LEAVES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Melissa  .

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Lush green leaves, crisp watercress & delicate petals refreshed by summer rain

Key notes: Lush Green Leaves, Crisp Watercress, Delicate Petals

OVERVIEW

• Are these good? They look good but not sure where to find...1 Answers
Heather G.
Council Bluffs, IA
Not a fan of this scent or its performance. To me it is just wet, fresh-cut grass, which is not a bad smell but not something I want to wear on my body. It also fades quickly. I love Bath and Body Works but this one is just not for me. Two stars because this could maybe work for someone who loves fresh scents interpreted in a very literal way.
Kashifa Q.
I love these body spray. I remember on thier semi annual sales I would stock up these body sprays. They were great price. They still have semi annual sales but I just have so many now that I don't even have any space for more. They all smell great too. There are just a couple that I wasn't a big fan of. I would recommend this
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
My favorite scent. I have the lotion, had%shower wash, and have the body spray in full size plus a smaller bottle for my purse. It's fresh, just a bit floral and herbaceous. Makes me think of sweet grass or matcha.
Katie C.
This is a nice, fresh scent. The price is decent because it's Bath and Body Works, and you can also use coupons. A great after shower scent or a nice scent in a rainy day. I like it!
Courtney 💎.
Thomasville
Bath and body works is great! I love all the different fragrances they have and the seasonal changes. One thing i dont really like is the smell doesny last to long. But i love it!
Sara S.
This is my favorite scent from B&BW hands down! I remember one day I was joking with my sister about this scent and how it really does remind me of "rain kissed leaves".. She laughed and said "how do you know what that smells like?" I really don't know but bath and body works has always done such a fantastic job at capturing these wonderful scents that truly seem on point. So fresh and so light.. I recommend 1000 percent!!!
Megan T.
This is one of my favorite scents because it is so fresh! It's less obvious that I'm wearing a spray, but still gives me that confidence boost from its pleasant odor. Would definitely recommend this as part of someone's body spray collection
Livy A.
This is my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! It smells so clean and fresh like you just stepped one of the shower. It's never over powering and I always get compliments on the smell.
Samantha R.
Hill, NH
Best stocking stuffer every they make a grate stuffer because there is a big variety of candy bars and they always fill the bottom just don't hang your stockings by the fire or you and up with one messy stocking
Maya C.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this mist, the scent is so light and crisp. It's great for everyday because it's not overpowering at all so you can wear it to work, to run errands, etc. it also lasts a long time which is nice. Lovey fragrance.
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Are these good? They look good but not sure where to find these at!?

back