Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection RAINKISSED LEAVES Body Lotion uploaded by Kayla T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lush green leaves, crisp watercress & delicate petals refreshed by summer rain.

Key notes: Lush Green Leaves, Crisp Watercress, Delicate Petals

Buy on Amazon
Maria M.
Pros- the lotion has a fresh pleasant scent, leaves skin smelling fresh and moisturized. Cons- it dries out fast, its disappointing having to apply constantly. Would buy it again if it left the skin moisturized longer
V Chor P.
Smells good!! Bought for my mother, and she loves it! Silly moth skin afterwards. Good price for the products you get! I'm a repeat user, of all bath and bath works, will continue to repurchase also!
Kayla T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I got this body lotion as a gift a bit over a month ago and I'm so obsessed with it. It smells so good and I always receive compliments when wearing it!
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Absolutely love this place. Everything no matter what it is always smells amazing!! And I love that they also have stuff for your home.
Craig H.
Jersey City, NJ
I hate this scent. It smells like a gardener's truck after a flood. I'm sure someone's into that but it's a no for me.
Yesica Z.
Doral, FL
Me gusta el olor y la sensación que deja en mi piel. La uso justo después de bañarme y tengo que quedarme un momento para dejarla secar, no es de rápida absorción. El precio está bien.