Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PURE PARADISE Body Lotion uploaded by Holly W.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PURE PARADISE Body Lotion uploaded by Carmen A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion just got better! With 2x the moisture and 3x the shea, our hydrating, non-greasy, lotion leaves skin incredibly soft, smooth and nourished after just one use! Fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, and protective Vitamin E, our new & improved formula offers 16 hours of continuous moisture!

Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
There are some lotions that smell fabulous but they don’t feel all that great going on your skin...this is NOT a problem with Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Pure Paradise Body Lotion!! It smells like paradise and it feels like paradise as your skin absorbs it leaving you feeling anything but greasy. It leaves you feeling soft and smooth with the scent of paradise!Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PURE PARADISE Body Lotion
Madeline P.
I also recently started using this product and it's amazing. It keeps my skin so soft and smelling good. I am not sure if it's still for sale at bath and body works, I found it in my closet from a while back!
Rianne T.
Lutz, FL
I love the smell of this lotion it has a nice island scent to it and has a great application. This is my first time using this scent I purchased it with a bunch of others during the semi annual sale at bath and body works a few months ago
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Love tropical scents? Then this one is for you! This product has shea butter which helps keep your hands moisturized and looking young. I purchased this at the store and they have many incredible tropical scents!
Tori A.
I bought this recently at the B&BW semi-annual sale. I wasn't looks for anything specific and I just grabbed things at random really. This was my favorite random item that I purchased. Amazing smell that isn't over bearing. The consistency of the lotion itself is average. It doesn't last amazingly long but I find most out the products from this line don't. It's more of something I will use for a light scent.
Jazzmyn N.
Medford , NY
I think like most people I am a obsessed with things that smell good. so bath and body works is one of my favorite stores to stock up on body spray, lotions, candles, air freshener etc. I am loving the pure paradise collection cause it gives me that vacation smell everyday. if you haven't tried it go out and smell it its amazing.
Lacey F.
I love the smell of this lotion. It is sweet with a hint of flowers (but not overpowering). It is in a convenient size for your purse or for your desk at work. In the dry winter months it keeps your hands and skin soft.
Satin R.
cincinnati, OH
This smells so so good and it's one of my top five when it comes to Bath & Body Works scents. I also wear this during the winter time LOL I can't help it! It's really creamy and the scent is long-lasting
Priscilla C.
USA
I love all the great smells bath and body works has to offer. This one in particular is really great and leaves you smelling good all day long.
Ana M.
Madrid, Madrid
I really like this lotion because it comes in a "purse friendly" size. It fits everywhere and it's perfect for using through the day.

Amazon