Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PURE PARADISE Body Cream uploaded by Claire W.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PURE PARADISE Body Cream uploaded by Emily B.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PURE PARADISE Body Cream uploaded by Emily B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Pure paradise in a bottle! A summer-chic blend of sparkling star fruit & ocean-kissed frangipani blossoms.

OVERVIEW
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PURE PARADISE Body Cream
  • "I really love the smell of this! It has a nice sweet scent but isn't too overbearing. Really good at moisturizing the skin. " in 3 reviews
Heather N.
Muncie
I only use B&BW body creams, they are amazing. They aren't watery or greasy. They are so moisturizing, and smell wonderful too. You can't go wrong with these. I've tried many, and not one complaint.
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
Bath and Body works never disappoints me. Even though they can be a bit more pricey it is best to catch them when they have a sale going on to rack up on products.
Kayla H.
21 deer path ct
lovee this smell, super moisturzing! leaves skin feeling smooth! i use this after i shave my legs. its a good price for the amount of product that you get. since its scented i wouldnt put it on your face or other sensitive areas. i have this is soo many different scents and i love it! this particular scent i lovee for the summer.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I love this smell. it smells like summer in a bottle and it's so soft on the skin. Not sure if it only comes around for spring and summer but it's worth purchasing and the price is reasonable!
Christine W.
Brooksville, FL
Bath and Bodyworks body cream is always amazing. It's so much better than the lotion. It literally fixes all your dried in perfections. I love this song too. It's very fresh and clean which is very important for me. I like that kind of scent.
Lindsey L.
This scent is so good! I love it. I bought it during a sale, so it was a good price. These products are very good quality, and the scent lasts for a long time. I will but this product again, and recommend to others.
Alejandra M.
Jamaica , NY
Love the scent on this lotion and how great it makes my hands feel. It leaves them soft for a long time and I use it after I wash my hands. Whenever I use it and I'm with someone they ask for a bit since it smells so good.
Lindsey Z.
Troy, AL
Feels good and smells good. My mom had this scent and I loved it so much that I had to have it. It smells very tropical. The lotion was light and not oily. Good product.
Halley L.
This is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents! I was introduced to it by a friend one summer, and so now I have nostalgic memories associated with this fragrance, which is always nice. But seriously, it's my favorite spring/summer scent because it reminds me of travel and relaxation in the warmer months. I'm terrible at describing scents, but you should try it out yourself and see!
Jasmine G.
Love Bath & Body Works lotions specially there creams. I'm sad that this one got discontinued but every time they're annual sale comes around I stocked up. There lotions are very moisturizing the smell stays on you longer than most. I particularly like this one because it has a nice smell it's not too strong not too sweet just perfect.