Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection p.s. I Love you Body Butter uploaded by Debbie h.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection p.s. I Love you Body Butter uploaded by Kay M.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection p.s. I Love you Body Butter uploaded by Malana T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works p.s. I Love you Body Butter

• I have been looking for a hydration lotion or body butter...2 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection p.s. I Love you Body Butter
  • "Great moisturizing butter. Not really good for everyday use. I sometimes wrap my legs with this as a last minute treatment." in 11 reviews
  • "I love, love, LOVE Bath and Body Works products! This scent is so wonderful! Their body butter is amazing for rough/dry skin. It leaves you smooth and smelling amazing! " in 3 reviews
Jessica C.
Beaufort
I love this stuff. The smell is pleasant and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy. Light feel to it.
Amber R.
Norris City, IL
I've used some of the bath and body works butters and they work very well and smell amazing.
Susan S.
Toney, AL
I adore my body butter! It gives your skin the moisture it needs without being overly greasy
Ella G.
Ruidoso, NM
I would die for bath and body works I LOVE!! Love love love this product I will always use is
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
I love the thickness of these body butters. This stuff works better than the body lotions.
Stephany H.
Beech Grove, IN
Body butter amazing smell great would not use in summer only in the winter it's amazing
Melissa  G.
Etters, PA
Very think and creamy - which I liked. Smells great! Feels a little heavy on the skin.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this product. smells amazing! great lotion that reall gets into the skin
shelby r.
Newport, Wales
I've found that this soft and creamy product really helps to calm down my eczema instead of allowing it to get really inflamed. The product smells like flowers and apples to the skin really easily, it's also very easy to remove. I use this product regularly and found that it works best after a bath/shower as it locks in the skins moisture. Very impressed with this product.
Jaavi P.

I used a very similar , only it was another aroma, leaves skin well moisturized.
the trouble is that the product packaging is very oily
Maggie J.
Winston Salem, NC
I have been looking for a hydration lotion or body butter for a while. I feel like everyone I try either leaves me feeling oily or I need 4 coats just to feel hydrated. I live in a relatively dry climate and wash my hands constantly. has anyone similar to me tried this and found it satisfying?