Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection p.s. I Love you Body Butter uploaded by Debbie h.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection p.s. I Love you Body Butter uploaded by Kay M.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection p.s. I Love you Body Butter uploaded by Malana T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works p.s. I Love you Body Butter

• I have been looking for a hydration lotion or body butter...2 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection p.s. I Love you Body Butter
  • "Great moisturizing butter. Not really good for everyday use. I sometimes wrap my legs with this as a last minute treatment." in 11 reviews
  • "I love, love, LOVE Bath and Body Works products! This scent is so wonderful! Their body butter is amazing for rough/dry skin. It leaves you smooth and smelling amazing! " in 3 reviews
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
Holy crap this body butter does not disappoint. It's intensively moisturizing. The consistency is very thick and creamy and when you put it on to rub it in it feels very heavy. After you rub it in it seems like it will leave you feeling greasy and oily just because of how thick it is, but it doesnt. After 5 minutes your skin feels so super soft and hydrated. It's not too expensive either. And they carry a whole myriad of scents too.
Madyson P.
Not only does this body butter spell amazing but it's moisturizing for dry skin or sry patches. I personally use this body butter mainly on the bottoms of my feet and elbows. I can feel the difference in my skin after one use and it makes an even bigger difference if used repeatedly. I purchase this product directly from Bath & Body but it can be found on sites such as amazon as while.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
This is bath body works japenese cherry blossom ultra Shea body butter. I have an addiction to bath and body works and this is one of my favorite scents. The body butter is thick and creamy and makes your skin so soft and smooth. The smell is amazing as well.
Elissa W.
Lakeland, FL
Bath and Body Works' Body butter is a huge win for me. I always shop here for hydrating lotions that smell nice and don't irritate my skin. I love that they have so many new scents all the time, but i wish they would keep some of the summer scents in the winter.
Heather B.
Toledo, ohio
Love this scent. I love the Jody butter because it feels like it moisturizers my skin better. It lasts me months and also stays on he skin all day. Not too pricy.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Such a calm soothing floral scent. It is discontinued but can be found on online websites. I think it's a great value, these usually go on sale everyone in a while instore and at the time I got mine for a good deal. I would recommend to those that are fond of light floral scents. This is very moisturizing and has a thick consistency. The scent lasts a bit longer on my skin compared to when I use regular lotion. I no longer really like many floral scents and is into more sweet sugary scents but I would buy again and recommend to those who do however like floral scents and is looking for a great moisturizer for your skin.
Joie F.
Bath and Body Works Body Butters are the Best! (say that five times fast).

I do wish they would bring back P.S. I Love You. It smelled so pretty, without being overwhelming. I hate how often they get rid of scents (and yet, Moonlight Path is STILL here?!?! WTF?).

Anyway, would recommend. Gives plenty of moisture and makes skin super soft!
Mikaella B.
Brooklyn, NY
Bath body works has the best Shea body butter ever. It smells so great & lasts so long. I literally only apply it in the morning and it lasts all day. My only downside is I would like an indented one because in the summer the sent is so strong that it attracts bugs. But on a day t day basis I love wearing this product.
Kenna C.
It smells so good and for the first couple hours my legs feel so soft. I started to realize the more it was on the more it would fade which is normal but when I stopped putting on for a day and tried every other day my legs were started to become dry and before using this they were never dry
Haley Z.
Carrollton, TX
I hadn't ever tried "body butter" before, but it was on sale so I thought I'd give it a go. I was not dissappointed! I usually put this on before bed every night and I wake up feeling so smooth and smelling so yummy! This is now a part of my daily routine. I 100% recommend. It smells so good I want one in every scent!
Maggie J.
Winston Salem, NC
I have been looking for a hydration lotion or body butter for a while. I feel like everyone I try either leaves me feeling oily or I need 4 coats just to feel hydrated. I live in a relatively dry climate and wash my hands constantly. has anyone similar to me tried this and found it satisfying?