by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
A juicy blend of blushing peach, jasmine petals, white nectarine, apple blossom & sheer freesia

OVERVIEW
Infused with shea butter & coconut oil, our Super Smooth Body Lotion contains more of what skin loves for an amazing feel & fragrance. This lightweight, powerful lotion melts into skin with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective vitamin E for 24 hours of nourishing moisture — guaranteed!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PRETTY AS A PEACH Super Smooth Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Lancaster
I Have the Purse Size I Looove This Lotion It is Rich In Creaminess and Really Hydrates and The Scent Is ..Yuumba! Just like a Sweet Peach It Makes Me Happy
Springfield
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PRETTY AS A PEACH Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by shantelle C.
it smells exactly like peaches and I use this ish EVERY MF DAY! it’s super soft and the whole room smells like peaches even after you leave. Highly suggest !
Washington , VT
I love this lotion. It has such a great smell, like peaches. I like that it has Shea butter and coconut oil too. I have sensitive skin and this works great!
Murray, UT
I exclusively use this on my legs after shaving. It smells great and moisturizes well. Plus the smell is light and not too perfumey
I love this lotion. It actually smells like peaches. If you want to smell sweet this is the one
Mansfield, LA
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PRETTY AS A PEACH Super Smooth Body Lotion uploaded by Tosha H.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I absolutely love this scent I love fruity scents so of course I had to have it and I love it
Montreal, QC
Hands down THE BEST lotion !!! I bought this 2 years ago and i have received Soooo many compliments even from strangers! It’s fresh and long lasting and i have been buying it ever since!! Really recommend this to everyone!!!

Looking for your answer?