BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This seductively tangy fragrance blends fresh pink grapefruit with sweet valencia orange, mouth-watering clementine, white woods and soft musk. Domestic. This elegant moisturizer provides a soft, radiant shimmer with a touch of fresh fragrance...

Buy on Amazon
Brie F.
I am a huge fan of Bath and Body Work products and have been using them since I was in high school. I especially like their semi-annual sale for you are able to purchase a variety of products at a reduced cost create definitely one of my favorite stores
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I had this lotion and loved it! It smelled amazing and it was very moisturizing. It also gave a great shimmer to my skin! The scent also lightened, however it did stay on my skin for a while. I would recommend this.
Tiffany M.
Medford, NJ
I've tried a few different lotions from bath and body works! I don't usually run there when I need a new lotion but they have good options.
Sarah T.
Marion, NC
I love this product. Bath and Body works never ceases to impress, I do wish they would quit retiring my favorite scents lol