BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Everything is prettier in Pink Chiffon! This light-as-air pairing of soft pink petals & vanilla chiffon icing expresses the flirty femininity of feeling pretty in pink

Key notes: Sparkling Red Pear, Jasmine Petals, Tiare Flower, Vanilla Orchid, Chiffon Musk

OVERVIEW
Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PINK CHIFFON Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "The scent is amazing!!!! It's pretty good at moisturizing and it makes my skin pretty soft! I have the smaller size and a matching fragrance! I love love love this!" in 9 reviews
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
My sister uses this I have used it a few times from her and it has such a good smell she gets alot of compliments on it. It makes your skin feel nice and the smell lasts all day even when your out in the hot sun sweating. You still smell really good!! I told my friend about this one because I knew she would like it and she loved it!!
Silvia C.
Renton
While I really like the packaging on this, I don't really like the scent. I think it does a good job of moisturizing skin, but the scent is very very sweet, and I am not a big fan of that. This makes for a good gift, but for daily use, I would look for something cheaper with a simpler scent.
Lavonda M.
Omg this is amazing I absolutely love it! It's very long lasting doesn't take much. It's definitely Pros and not Cons! Very nice scent,good value.pricey not bad. Yes I'd buy again once I run out
Keira A.
This is one of the best smelling, creamiest product that I own from bath and body works!! It stays on you all day even if you sweat and it’s very gentle on the skin!! I recommend for all skin types and I would definitely buy again❤️
Kerri B.
This is my most favorite scent ever from bath and body works! I love the body cream because it really does keep your legs smooth and soft! It’s a more gentle lotion so it glides in easy with no problems! With the formula not a lot of lotion is needed when using this product!
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love Bath and Body Works!! All of their scents smell amazing. It is easy to apply and very affordable! I only use these lotions for my body! It lasts all day each time I use them. I definitely recommend!! It is better quality than most companies that sell lotion!!
Sum W.
I used to love the perfume for this scent in middle school - but the lotion is awful! I completely dried out my hands, and application made my hands sting and burn. Also, the smell is very overbearing and too sweet. It's all everyone around me can smell when I use it.
Shannon D.
Parkersburg, WV
I am in love with this scent, it is such a light and pretty scent, But it is still a strong enough scent that others can smell it as well. A little bit goes a long way and leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day. It is my go too everyday lotion for sure.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Another one of my favorite bath and body works fragrance. Smell is so light and refreshing. I purchased from bath and body works for buy 3 and get 3 free. I recommend this fragrance to others to try. I will continue to use this fragrance.
Brittany S.
Garden grove , CA
Pink chiffon is my most favorite scent at BBW, I always stock up on it when I get the chance ! It’s a fruity and fresh scent that it enticing to almost any nose! It’s very fun and flirty and the triple creams make your skin so soft!
Jillian H.
Saint Paul, MN
Does the scent last? Or disappear quickly?
Lorrielle D.
Kent, OH
I have been looking for a new Bath and Body Works fragrance and I heard this product was good. What is the pros and cons of this specific product?
Carolina P.
Gilbert, AZ
How would you describe this scent?
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
Why is it that this stuff barely provides and moister to my skin? Is it me or does anyone else have this problem?
How can i buy it and how much is it?