BY BATH & BODY WORKS #22 in Fragrance Mists for Her

FRAGRANCE
Everything is prettier in Pink Chiffon! This light-as-air pairing of soft pink petals & vanilla chiffon icing expresses the flirty femininity of feeling pretty in pink

Key notes: Sparkling Red Pear, Jasmine Petals, Tiare Flower, Vanilla Orchid, Chiffon Musk

OVERVIEW

Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite scent from bath and body works and I just love this perfume. Sweet smell for a reasonable price. This is a definite high quality perfume and it sets the mode right for any occasion and any outfit you pair it with. It's not an overdone smell it's a classy and sweet scent. Recommend for those who want to add a hint of sweetness to match their classy or sassy for all occasions. Also, for the best results get the entire pink chiffon set (it's worth it!) Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PINK CHIFFON Fine Fragrance Mist
Heather G.
Council Bluffs, IA
Fave. It's sweet and girly, but not so 'young' that an adult couldn't wear it. I'm 32 and have no issues about it being too youthful for me at all. The scent is a sweet berry vanilla that isn't super 'warm' feeling so it can be used across seasons in my opinion. Sure there are a lot of scents out there that are similar, but there's a little something to this that makes it special. Increase its longevity with the matching lotion or cream.
Terri M.
Grant, AL
My absolute favorite of all time!! I carry this wherever I go. I can’t find it in the store anymore so I usually bing order up to 10 bottles at a time online. I love this fresh, clean, sweet smell. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PINK CHIFFON Fine Fragrance Mist
Kimberly P.
IM SO SAD THAT THEY RETIRED THIS SCENT!! Smells sweet and like spring and summer all at the same time. It's actually long lasting because of it's unique scent. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PINK CHIFFON Fine Fragrance Mist
Aqilah R.
Brooklyn
I'm still heartbroken that Bath and Body Works discontinued this! It's my #1 fave scent, I can't get enough of it! To me, Pink Chiffon is very sweet (which I love). I can definitely smell vanilla icing, flowers and some type of red fruit. Strawberry? Pomegranate maybe? This spray smells absolutely divine. It lasts on me about 5-6 hours. And it's not too strong. It's more of a spring/summer scent. Very casual. You can wear it just about anywhere! I give Pink Chiffon 5 stars PLUS!
Dessy C.
Miami
This smells so good like I wear everyday!! This one is still to the top because this is a new one but I love the smell so much. Buy you one of these. I don’t have the lotion but i surely do have this perfume.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
Love love love this fragrance and I hope they bring it back to the stores!! My son says it smells like cotton candy hahaha!! It last a pretty decent amount of time and it's not overwhelming at all!
Vicky M.
Anchorage, AK
This is one of their best scents in my opinion. I’m always purchasing this one every time I go in Bath and Body Works but lately I’ve been having a hard time finding it. Maybe I’m not looking hard enough? Haha well it’s still one of my top favorites!!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
This smells so good like some type of berry with a hint of vanilla like some type
Of candy very light sweet I love this bought it at bath and body works they always have a sale and everything is at a good price
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
This is, by far, one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. It is a soft feminine scent that lasts a long time with notes of vanilla, jasmine, and red pear.
hadley d.
I was interested in buying the body lotion that goes with the spray but I was unsure whether or not it would have a greasy feel or if it's very nourishing but doesn't leave a residue because I don't like creams that lead a residue
Keziah A.
Where can you but this I can't find these a bath and body works?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Laurie M.
This is my favorite B&BW scent...what's your favorite?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?

back