MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Signature Collection PINK CHIFFON Diamond Shimmer Mist

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PINK CHIFFON Diamond Shimmer Mist

by Bath & Body Works

Everything is prettier in Pink Chiffon! This light-as-air pairing of soft pink petals & vanilla chiffon icing expresses the flirty femininity of feeling pretty in pink.

Top Notes: Sparkling Pear, Peach Nectar, Wild Berries

Mid Notes: Tiare Flower, Jasmine Petals, Waterlily, Sheer Apple Blossom

Dry Notes: Coconut Milk, Vanilla Orchid, Creamy Sandalwood, Chiffon Musk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PINK CHIFFON Diamond Shimmer Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PINK CHIFFON Diamond Shimmer Mist uploaded by abbie C.
Let me start off by saying SPARKLES! You are going to shine when you wear this. You will be a star 🌟 This is one of my all time favorites. I have 2 bottles, one almost gone. The scent is indescribable, it smells like fresh flowers, but very sugary. It is sweet and subtle which I adore! I love sweet scents. If you see this on the shelves don’t hesitate to try it. Trust me, it will be in your basket before you even think about it. The diamond shimmer does it! I wish Bath & Body Works sold more of my favorite fragrances with the diamond shimmer. It’s my favorite.
Santa Clara, CA
i love the smell of this perfume. it’s light, and sweet, while also being long lasting. i love sweeter perfume scents, and i also love the shimmer. it looks so pretty and i couldn’t resist buying it along with the lotion. bath and body works never disappoints!
Newport News, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love that this frgrance spray has shimmer to it along with my signature scent. There is a lot of product in this bottle which is great because it'll last me many months. The scent is gorgeous and pink chiffon will always be my all time favorite scent for Bath and Body Works. I also love the variety the doesn't contain the diamonds (sparkle) . I use the non shimmer pink chiffon spray when I get ready for work and the shimmer version on my days off. Great products! Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon Fine Fragrance Mist Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PINK CHIFFON Diamond Shimmer Mist
Lancaster, NY
I love it, it smells great, looks beautiful with all the sparkles, and it's never a smell that I could hate. The bottle is very good to carry around and it smells so much better than most of my other perfumes. It's absolutely amazing
Williamsburg, KY
I really hate having to give this product a one star review since Pink Chiffon has been my go-to scent for six years now. But this shimmer mist is an absolute mess--literally!
I was hoping this would add a nice summery glow to my skin with little hints of shimmers when the light hit just right..... nope. Glitter. Just glitter. Glitter EVERYWHERE. My clothes, my hair, everything I touched (including other people). Just awful. Also left my skin feeling kinda sticky. Still love the smell, but this is one product from this scent's line I can definitely live without.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product because it smells great and last very long. I get good compliments from people all the time. This is a really good product. It produces a subtle shimmer that is great for the evening.
Commerce City
Out of the DIAMOND shimmer mist collection this was my favorite,the first time I picked it up it looked beautiful,it smelled amazing,and I had to buy it! To make the situation even better it had real DIAMOND dust! What girl doesn't like diamonds?!
Palmyra, NY
This makes me feel like a fairy princess and brings back all kinds of high school dance nostalgia. Great scent, subtle sparkle.
Bethlehem, PA
This mist smell great. Is sweet and include shimmer. I buy this product for my little daughter she have 8 years. Smell sweet but no to strong. Leave a beautiful shimmering in your skin.
Apex, NC
I love this perfume so much and it smells sooo good!but I personally could do with a little less glitter because sometimes it shoots out of the bottle and doesn't mist and so it'll leave a glob of glitter on my shirt.

Looking for your answer?