BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Everything is prettier in Pink Chiffon! This light-as-air pairing of soft pink petals & vanilla chiffon icing expresses the flirty femininity of feeling pretty in pink

Key notes: Sparkling Red Pear, Jasmine Petals, Tiare Flower, Vanilla Orchid, Chiffon Musk

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PINK CHIFFON Body Lotion
  • "Love the travel size Pink Chiffon Body lotion. Perfect for taking along on trips. Wonderful light sent that doesn't over power. Moisturizing that lasts all day long. I purchased several bottles at the mall when there was a sale. I would buy this product again." in 7 reviews
Erica G.
Woodland , CA
I'm a lotion freak and I like these bath and body works lotions way better than the body butter or the thicker ones. This is one of their better scents in my opinion, it's light and girlie and very candy sweet. A lot of scented lotions dry me out but these don't, they're decent. I do advise maybe adding a few drops of grape seed or sweet almond oil, then you get all the scent plus extra moisture. :)  This also layers really well with YSL mon paris perfume.
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
My little sister bought me this as a gift and I like the smell. The Bath and Body Works lotions dry out my skin but this is a nice scent. I won’t put this on as my daily moisturizing routine but I will apply it mid day for the scent.
Daisy Y.
I bought this a few years ago . I'd always shop here in my school days. The smell wasn't so great as I thought it did when I first hit it. If it wasn't so late I would've exchanged it for a tropical or fruity scent .
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
I don't use lotion, because I honestly absolutely hate the stuff. It's greasy and it's just nasty residue (': I'm not a fan. The smell of this stuff is great, though. This stuff smells like gummy bears to me, which is my favourite candy. I'd recommend for the smell.
Haley P.
Gaffney, SC
Omg where do i begin well first i love bath and body works...i have extremely dry skin so its very hard for me to find something that moisturizes my skin plus smells completely freaking awesome i can put this stuff on every night once in the morning and onece around lunch time I don't itch or burn this is by far the best product i have found and did i mention it smells freaking awesome this is a must have for all ladies!!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
A friend of mine gave me this product for my birthday and I was a little apprehensive to try it after being a huge fan of Japanese Cherry Blossom for years. I put a tiny dab on my forearm to give it a try. Now, I really enjoy the scent for summertime! It is not too over the top and has nice airy top notes. Absolutely love this scent! :)
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
This has always been one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. Last night I used it when I was doing my nightly routine, and I just kept smelling my hands because they smelled so good. Even my 3 year old asked me what that smell was because she liked it to. Great smell, smooth lotion, and it makes your skin smooth as well.
Debbie R.
Easy for Travel in hand luggage while flying. This is an awesome smell. I already placed my 2nd order. I use it 4 days a week i love it! The smell last a long time and the cream is good for dry hands on those winter days. Its a blue and pink design on the bottle.

I hope i was able to assist you in making a decision on buying.
Gracie K.
This is such a great lotion! I put it on overnight, and I feel a difference right away. It's not too oily of a texture, it's more creamy which I love. It dries really quickly which is very convenient. And the fragrance is amazing. Light and flowery. I also love the fact that it's not tested on animals! Would definantly recommend this product!
Taylor M.
Smells really good. trial size doesn't last long but the bigger bottle lasts a long time. kind of pricey but it's good quality. you can find it only at bath and body works. I'd recommend it to anyone but if you have bad allergies the smell might be too fragrant.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
How do i get this in a box?

Amazon