Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PINK CHIFFO Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Sona E.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PINK CHIFFO Nourishing Hand Cream uploaded by Alana F.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Pink Chiffon - Nourishing Hand Cream - Bath & Body Works - Moisturizing Shea Butter and Vitamin E absorb quickly to leave hands feeling soft, smooth, luxuriously nourished & lightly scented.

Maddie B.
Salem, UT
Smells amazing! Super moisturizing, keeps your hands so smooth for the whole day, other products scents there smell doesn't last where as this one last all day! I am very satisfied!:)
Sona E.
Can never go wrong with Bath and Body lotions. Been shopping for lotions and body washes from there for as long as the last 6/7 years. Their scents are just amazing. Pink Chiffon has got to be my favorite however. I always find myself grabbing this the most from Bath and Body. It is very hydrating and moisturizing. I use this as often as twice a day and it makes me feel hydrated with soft and wonderful smelling skin.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Pink Chiffon is my favorite Bath & Body Works scent! I use the lotion, mist, and more. I don't usually get hand creams but I couldn't resist the amazing scent so I got it. It definitely is a nice, long-lasting smell and the cream moisturises very well, and my hands are always so pleasantly soft. It doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy like some other hand creams do. Definitely worth the price!
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Nice scent that stays on your hands for about 30 minutes. Nourishes my hands and cuticles by hydrating them. I use mine 3 times a day when I feel my hands are feeling dry. I usually get mine at Bath and Body Works of course and I do strongly recommend it! Very nice floral scent with a little sweetness added to it.
Melanie B.
Dumont, NJ
This lotion is very moisturizing and I would recommend this product from Bath & Body Works. I enjoy this scent. It is sweet but also calming. Personally, I smell a lot of fruity scents, like peach in it. There are also some floral scents in there. I believe it's lavender too, which is calming and helps this scent from being too sweet. This is definitely a favorite sweet scent of mine.
Juliana C.
Covington, KY
GOD THIS STUFF IS SO AMAZING. I love the smell and the consistency, and it's so easy to put on. My hands feel so much smoothr when I use it and I'm pretty sure I ran out within a month because I was so addicted to it. I definitely recommend it as a product.
Sally G.
Pasadena, CA
This is one of my favorite lotions to use. The Bath & Body Works formula is so great and I always go back to using their products. It smells great, it's not too oily, it's definitely something that I use on a daily basis. I highly recommend using this product.
Jasmin V.
West Sacramento
My favorite place to shop for perfume and lotions. i always leave the store with 5 or more products. i love that the scent lasts a long time. its a good value they always have specials going on, use it daily. i wouldn't stop buying at bath and body works
Fiona W.
Suwanee, GA
Love this hand moisturizer. The effects of it and the smell too. I often use this 5 times a week, and my skin already feels great! It is defintely long lasting, all you need is about a peas size and it will all be smooth out on your hands. I would definitely buy this again.
Alicia V.
The smell is amazing! I enjoy the sweet flowery smell. I got it as a gift in a travel size. I take it everywhere. Usually not a lot of people nail a good fragrance but this one is a keeper!