BY BATH & BODY WORKS

An irresistible blend of summer peaches, mimosa flowers & honeyed almonds wrapped in creamy vanilla & clementine.

Infused with luxuriously rich shea butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing aloe butter, pampering cocoa butter, nourishing coconut oil and more shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide all day, all night hydration.

• Is this apart of the new summer collections? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this product- it smells amazing. It has a nice Allmond scent that lasts for a few hours. It is also decently moisturizing. Great for hot summer days!" in 9 reviews
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
I'm typically not a fan of lotions but I'm obsessed with Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Peach & Honey Almond Body Cream. It smells so delicious but it's not overbearing. It leaves my skin feeling super moisturized without the greasy feeling. I'm just sad I think it's been retired because I couldn't find it last time I was in B&BW.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Every girl has Bath & Body Works.  I just might have MORE, ha. I love Bath  Body Works.  The scents are always so fresh, they match the season your in.  The prices are so affordable and they always have coupons. Whats not to love about that? My friends and I go shopping there all the time even when we don't need any because of the Coupons, ha.
Jessica G.
I love this stuff. Has a pretty strong fruity smell at first, I don't really pickup too much peach.. but once it drys down it has a nice nutty honey smell which is warm and comforting but still yet perfect for spring or summer. must try
Kayla G.
Powell, OH
I love their body creams, very smooth. Not greasy. I put it on my feet and walk around without socks/shoes and I don't worry about that weird feeling of everything sticking to my feet. This fragrance is one of my favorites; its light but girly!
Jenna H.
I always keep this lotion in my backpack while I'm traveling. I purchased it from the store sale, and it smells just like peaches and almonds. It is not too perfume-y, and smells very realistic. It's a great scent, and helps my dry skin.
Hayley V.
This product has pros and cons that are even. Personally I love the original bath and body works lotion so I gave this one a try. I found that it's very thick and takes a long time to dry. However it leaves my skin feeling moisturized. Honestly I'm on the fence about repurchasing it just because it takes such a long time to dry and I have no patience.
Debby G.
Los Angeles, CA
Bath and body works is know for their great quality and affordable prices. Sometimes they tend to mix smells that don't go together so much, but this peach and honey is absolutely perfect. Sweet but it won't make you dizzy, it's smooth and gentle to your skin. I love it.
Amanda K.
Rockledge, FL
Obsessed with this scent. I bought it at my local Bath and Body Works store. It was being discontinued and was on a nice discount. I'm sad they no longer make it, so I use mine sparingly. This body cream is thick and moisturizing. They have a thinner lotion that's just as nice and comes in a nice pump.
Dinah G.
There is never a night that I do not slather this cream all over my body after my bath. The scent is AMAZING and so long lasting. I love the tube that it comes in because it's small enough to fit in my drawer but not to small that I lose it. I highly recommend this lotion to any one who loves the almond scent.
emily a.
Lasts over 3 weeks.leaves skin feeling fresh and soft.The scent is amazing lasts quite a bit.Better than VS in my opinion.I would recommend this to friends all the time and would use it again myself. five out of five in my book. Couldn't of asked for better.
Lydia F.
Is this apart of the new summer collections?