Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Paris Amour Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Ciara C.Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Paris Amour Ultra Shea Body Cream uploaded by Miranda F.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne.

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Paris Amour Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "The Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream is great to use to heal very dry skin. It's pretty heavy so I don't use it daily, but a couple times a week is great. I think it is a good value and since Bath & Body Works always has great sales, it is easy to find this product as a great price. I would recommend this product." in 18 reviews
  • "I'm using a different scent, but it's the body cream. Bath and body works body creams are the only thing I been using for many years now for my diabetic chronic dry sky. My skin has been sensitive to products in the past but this has never irritated my skin. I can have beautifully moisturizes skin and not smell like a hospital " in 5 reviews
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I absolutely love this. I have used it since I was 17? I’m so upset I never see it anymore. The smell is a fresh and clean smell. It’s very creamy and hydrating. It’s very soft on your skin and I definitely would buy it again if I could!
Michelle C.
Downingtown, PA
This does have a strong smell as do all Bath & Body Works products but this triple body cream works wonders in the winter. It controls my dry skin and I live in the Northeast.
Katrina N.
Landisville, PA
This is my go-to body cream my fiance and my boys buy me these every year and I always have more than one. I have at least six different scents in my house at all times if not more and I love them I use them when everything my feet my hands my legs my arms everywhere they make your body smooth I also have a really bad scar from a knee surgery that I've been using it on for scar therapy and it's been helping and helps with the itchiness and so pulling up the scar tissue and does help sooth the where the incision was. 10 out of 10 expect I would give the Saints attend their long-lasting scent summer stronger than other but they're a great sense applying aspect 10 out of 10 I would give application of this products in eight and I say that because it does take a little bit longer to absorb into your skin because it's a cream so if you're rushing it's not exactly the best product to use if you're in a hurry. 10 out of 10 on coverage and usage you do not need a lot to put on your hands a penny size amount or a small quarter-size amount for legs is all I need so I would give it a 10 for overall usage and coverage. 10 out of 10 for moisturizing. I would give this a 9 even though it is a hand cream it does seem a little bit early to me so it moisturizes well but even after it absorbs a kind of feels a little oily and I just think that they could find a better moisturizer component to put into it maybe sunflower oil or coconut oil something that's not as heavy of a moisturizer to help it be more light and still give your skin that feeling of Rejuvenation and moisture that it may be lacking at that time and point
Catherine T.
Morgan City, LA
This scent is one of my new favorites. I got it when they had there buy 2 get one free sale so it was an awesome price. I'm a total bargain shopper. I use this scent and a few others in rotation. They make my skin so soft and good smelling. When I run out I'll have to buy some more for sure.
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
I love the scent, but it wasn't overly moisturizing. I bought it in store after applying a tester and I fell in love. The price was $13 which is pretty standard. If you have sensitive skin, this might not be for you because of the chemicals and heavy scent. It is strong very sensual and slightly fruity. It lasts quite a long time, certainly longer than the regular body lotion, however it did not moisturize as much as I wanted it to. I applied it and a couple hours later, my skin felt the same as it did before I put it on. I would recommend it if you are looking for something that smells amazing though!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Bath and Body Works Paris Amour is my all time favorite scent. it really makes you think you're on the streets of Paris, even if you've never been before. This lotion really makes the skin feel smooth and not oily at all because of the triple moisturizer that's in it. This is my favorite lotion from B&BW's! Also, the rest of the collection is amazing! I am super sad that they have retired this scent because it is my all time favorite.
Chloe A.
Electra
Bath and body works Paris amour triple mouistre body cream. Is very long lasting last all day even if your a person that sweats a lot. Very great value. There are only pros in my use of it it smells wonderful long lasting. I would buy it again and again if I could. If you buy the whole set it last a lot longer.
Samantha K.
Santa Fe, TX
So heavenly sweet, I keep this at work. It's a thick, creamy formula. I use it everyday at work. It's deeply moisturizing, but takes some time to absorb and feel non greasy. Fortunately I use it right after washing my hands, so it sinks in to the skin easier.
Debrian W.
The scent of this product is really nice. The price could be better. The product is really creamy and goes on easily. In my opinion I feel like an improvement on how it absorbed need to be made. It feels as if it just sits on top of the skins instead of being absorbed and moisturizing the skin.
Preethi K.