BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Mikayla B.
Decatur, MI
This is my favorite perfume from Bath & Body Works and I love that it’s in a shower gel! It’s moisturizing and smells amazing. I even use it to shave my legs and don’t get any razor bumps. Best part is you can always get this discounted when they have their end of the year sales!
Dayleth H.
Louisville
While I do adore the Paris collection, I have about five other bath sets from here! They all leave my skin feeling so smooth and you smell good the entire day! Plus how can you pass up the constant sales they have going on throughout the year?
moyu k.
Columbus, OH
The bath & body works shower gels are my favorite, after trying many in the past I almost always end up buying this brand. A little goes a long way, so it has great value and smells great. Would recommend!
Becky S.
I have been using Bath & Body Works products for about 20 years now. I can remember the original packaging and when they were much more affordable; that said, I still choose to purchase from them when there is a sale or good gift package.
I really like this Paris scent because it has notes of tulip and champagne amongst other things but those 2 blend nicely with other products I use post shower.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I was so bummed when they discontinued it. It is a lovely scent that lasts on the skin all day.

I love how their shower gels foam up and a little goes a long way. It leaves the skin feeling soft and not dried out like most shower gels. These are by far my favorite type of shower gel.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I would definitely recommend.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
I love how Paris amour smells in general, but especially the shower gel. It makes my shower smell like it even after hours after I’ve showered. People also always compliment me on how I smell even after I’ve just gotten out of water polo practice and I should still smell like chlorine. I absolutely love this shower gel
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
Love this shower gel. I usually prefer fruity scents over floral ones but this one has enough sweetness to balance out the floral aspect. I like to experiment at Bath and Body Works and try new scents all the time but this is definitely one I find myself purchasing over and over again.
Marie P.
Kemptville
Can someone described the scent to me?
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Is this gel currently on sale?

back