BY BATH & BODY WORKS

From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne.

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Buy on Beauty ...*
Mikayla B.
Decatur, MI
This is my favorite perfume from Bath & Body Works and I love that it’s in a shower gel! It’s moisturizing and smells amazing. I even use it to shave my legs and don’t get any razor bumps. Best part is you can always get this discounted when they have their end of the year sales!
Avani P.
I like this scent a lot but I kind of got a little tired of it after awhile. I cannot really describe what it smells like since I haven't had it in a long time but from what I remember it was a bit musky but also a tad sweet.
Bree G.
Tallahassee
I use SO many of bath and body works products. It’d take me hours to do inventory. I’ve always been obsessed with it. I spend at least $300 with my mom at their semi and Black Friday sales. I cant wait for this year!
Lizbeth đź’•.
Fresno, CA
I love bath & bodyworks body wash they leave the skin feeling nice and soft they have different smells highly recommend it they always have a sale or something going on they are affordable the packaging is nice
moyu k.
Glen Rock, NJ
The bath & body works shower gels are my favorite, after trying many in the past I almost always end up buying this brand. A little goes a long way, so it has great value and smells great. Would recommend!
Becky S.
I have been using Bath & Body Works products for about 20 years now. I can remember the original packaging and when they were much more affordable; that said, I still choose to purchase from them when there is a sale or good gift package.
I really like this Paris scent because it has notes of tulip and champagne amongst other things but those 2 blend nicely with other products I use post shower.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
This is by far my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I was so bummed when they discontinued it. It is a lovely scent that lasts on the skin all day.

I love how their shower gels foam up and a little goes a long way. It leaves the skin feeling soft and not dried out like most shower gels. These are by far my favorite type of shower gel.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I would definitely recommend.  Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Paris Amour Shower Gel
Molly S.
I love bath and body works soap. I’ve been using it for years. I have sensitive skin and can’t use other products. These soaps don’t irritate my skin and there’s so many different scents to choose from.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Paris Amour Shower Gel
Marie P.
Kemptville
Can someone described the scent to me?
Olga S.
Roseville, CA
Is this gel currently on sale?