BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I love this scent so much that I have bought multiples and in different versions such as: lotion, perfume and spray. I want to say that this fragrance is almost like a new take on cotton candy but way better. It’s strange because it smells fruity yet almost vanilla-y. This is my go to and I wear t almost everyday. The best part is that you can wait to get coupons in the emails Bath and Body Works sends you and then go get them all under a nice price!
Tabbi A.
 I am a huge fan of Bath and Body Works so this was a must try for me! This perfume lasted me awhile with about 3 spritz per day. it is set at a very reasonable price, and the packaging is very cute! Very pink aesthetically pleasing. This was definitely not my favorite smell from Bath and Body but that is definitely a matter of opinion. It's sweet, musky and slightly floral. Sweet and floral smells are right up my ally but the musk was a bit too much for me. but if you are in to that, this is perfect! i would not buy again based on smell but this was enjoyable while I had it for an everyday perfume.
Halie G.
spencerport
i love this perfume. it is one of my favorites so now i can only get it online and during the semi annual sale. during the semi annual sale the prices are so cheap and normally they are a little pricey so i would wait for sales.
kaylene z.
this smells so good it’s not too strong nor too light and it’s affordable and lasts long and it’s smells amazing and it’s a good price and the scent is like a vanilla scent
Misty S.
Lexington, SC
Great scent and long lasting! Great price because the store has frequent sales that are super good deals! Bath and body works is above and beyond all other brands of body mists because of the variety of scents! Something for everyone at their store!
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
I really like this fragrance, it's definitely one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. It has a nice floral scent but its not too strong and overpowering, it smells very fresh and it lasts almost all day. I would definitely recommend this scent !
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
Love this smell! It sweet and feminine and reminds me of shopping and jewelry! It’s refreshing and light, however, it does not stay all day. The scent usually wears off after an hour or two. I bought the big bottle of this scent and I can’t seem to use it up!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
The price of this is really good and the bottle is so cute you get a lot of product in this as well it’s long lasting and has a sweet smell to it. The bottle is a pretty shade of pink as well
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I love the Eau De Toilette in this fragrance! I figured the fragrance mist would make a fine addition, just to carry around in my purse for a refresher. Huge mistake! First of all, the smell is nowhere near the same as the Eau De Toilette. It has a cheap, less distinguished scent. I guess for those who don't want to Shell out the extra money to buy the real perfume....but for me, I wouldn't waste the money. I ended up giving it away! Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Fine Fragrance Mist
Shady A.
Irving, TX
I use the Paris Amour fragrance mist as an everyday fragrance. This is my favorite scent from B&BW and the only one I will buy over and over again. The scent is great, unlike some of the other scents that can be overbearing or very faint. Also, I have experienced a few scents that make me sneeze, but I've never experienced anything like that with Paris Amour.
Amber B.
Can I buy it online
Cindy Y.
San Pedro Sula,Cortés
Hi everybody could tell me what smell has this spray body
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
A friend of mine says this smells divine and lasts long.. Does is last long? And do they have other scents?
Rehan M.
['Cairo alnozha algdida', ''], Cairo
It looks too good but does smell good? Is it worth the price of it ? Because it's kind of pricey
Carmen M.
I've never used this perfume. Is it good?