BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,312 reviews
This is one of my favorite schemes from Bath and Body Works. It smells so good. It is moisturizing. I love the travel sized bottles. I have one in my makeup bag, one in my purse, one in my car etc. I do wish it were a thicker formula but don't mind it being thin.
txomina y.
Owensboro, KY
I love this product! I got it as a mini set (shower gel and lotion both travel sized) and I adore them noth, they smell amazing! I love having the lotion in my purse to perk me up whenever.
Jenna P.
Saint Marys, OH
I really like this scent! very nice and light and the travel size is perfect. I saw my cousins in Colorado and it was nice to just have the one package to carry with all of the saved space
Joellah M.
Definitely would recommend this product. It is only 11 dollars and it is well worth your money. I use it every time I get out of the shower and sometimes during the day. It leaves the skin soft and smelling good.
Kelli H.
Brandon, MS
I love love love this lotion! The smell is wonderful! I love how soft it makes my hands and legs feel. I use this after shaving each day. This is my favorite bath and body works fragrance. I most definitely recommend this product!! Buy it! Try it!
Kylie T.
Sheboygan, WI
I really liked this product because of its smell. I think it goes really well with all seasons. I bought it at Bath and Body works and it was very expensive. I think other products are a lot better because the smell doesn't stay on my skin. I have to use a lot of the bottle to get it to stick.
McKayla P.
Saginaw, TX
This product smells amazing. It goes on good and the smells lasts all day long. The bottle has a lot of lotion in it so it will last a long time! I love how the pink doesn't rub off and shown but it smells amazing
Mary D.
Georgetown, TX
The scent was good but after a while it seemed like it was going a bit bad. I used it every time I showered and it was mild. I couldn't smell the scent on myself after I showered though. I would recommend but there are better body washes out there
mariah L.
I love this lotion! It smells really good! It leaves my skin feeling soft! It really moisturizers my skin! it's so worth buying! I bought it at bath and body works! The packaging is super cute! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!
Britney C.
Kelso, WA
Love that this is travel sized and can fit in my purse. I also really enjoy the scent. Not too over powering and goes well with my perfumes. I do notice my hands dry out fairly quickly after applying.
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?