BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Sabrina S.
Northborough, MA
This is so nice, the design of the bottle is cute even the print on it. i use it whenever I'm going out, i love the response i get from people and it is somewhat long lasting and it is very reasonable, not to expensive and yes I will recommend this product any day.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Probably my all time favorite scent of Bath & Body Works. I have a bunch of body washes but probably 3 of them are Paris. The body wash itself if amazing and leaves my skin felling and smelling fresh. I love the smell and probably will always buy this scent.
Serena M.
San Pedro, CA
I have been obsessed with Paris for as long as I can remember and now I can pretend to be in the middle of it with this amazing smelling lotion! It smells great and moisturizes perfectly! It is not harsh on my skin and I would definitely buy it again!
Ana P.
Westerly, RI
Absolutely love the smell of this lotion, it goes on smoothly and will not leave you feeling sticky like many other lotions tend to do. The scent is not too strong that you will offend others. I believe this product was very satisfying for its price.
Del T.
Bronx, NY
I love how this lotion smell but it's does not moisturize my skin well. You have about 30 minutes of non-ashy moisturized skin. Great scent but a crappy moisturizer. Unless you just want to moisturize your hands then go for it.
Alyssa G.
LOVE this scent! This lotion is great quality (bath & Body works always is) and it has such a nice light, yet strong scent. I love using this on a daily basis to keep my hands, arms, and legs moisturized.
Dayana S.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite scent at the store. I got it as a birthday gift, and when I bought another, it was cheap. It is very gentle and the scent is not too strong! I used it everyday! I recommend 100%
Fabiola C.
Fresno, CA
The smell is breath taking and your skin is mosturised at the same time. Every time i would see i was close to running out of it my checklist had the lotion set as #1. The desing got a plus as well.
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
This is perhaps on of my fav scents! I usually run through this bottle first, it's really gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling smooth and refreshed. depending on how much you use and how often, it should last a good while! I would definitely buy this product again :)
Dana H.
West Monroe, LA
I choose this one, bc it has ALWAYS been on e of my favorites! The smell is amazing. For one, Bath and Body works scents last all day and then some. You very well get what you pay for! The price is not all that cheap on a lot of items, but i am addicted.. so who cares/ lol
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?