BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Allyson M.
I love the smell and look of this product but I think it dries my skin out more, which means I use more, then have to buy more. Good one Bath and Body Works! I try to buy lotions that the first ingredient isn't water, because water dries out your skin. But this is water number one and it shows!
Veronica A.
Wichita,Ks
I love love this lotion! The smell is amazing! I put this lotion at night after the shower. its a bit pricey but its worth buying. The only con to this product is the price but will buy this product again! I recommend this lotion to anyone! :)
Jakhi M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use the bigger size of this product 8 fl oz / 236 ml it smells amazing I use it after every shower it keeps me smelling fresh hours after I apply it. I wasn't a big fan of perfume scented lotions but I love this product. And I recommend it
Sasha P.
i was walking past bath and body works and they had sample sizes on clearance so i took advantage and bought a couple and in those couple The paris amour was one of the.  I applied and it applied smoothly and smelled gret instantly.  I was satified and came in a week later and got the actually full size because i really liked it
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I got the Paris Amore lotion for Christmas, last year, from my baby cousin and smells like Channing Tamum looks.... SEXY! Yet, it has a sweetness that's innocent. It's mature but young and fresh at the same time. This is the perfect fragrance to gift for your preteen daughter or for your sweet young wife. You'll thank me later!
Rosa L.
Lake Wales
This product is a must have it not only smells delicious but keeps your skin hydrated for a long time and will have you smelling wonderful as well. It's great for sensitive skin. Love love love this !!!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I received this in a gift set at my graduation party and it has a very sweet smell. Something I wouldn't necessarily wear all the time but it has a nice scent. I would recommend smelling it in stores before buying it just in case.
Heidi W.
Centerville, IA
I love the Paris line of products! They all smell so sweet without being overpowering. My current favorite is the Paris Amor body lotion and it smells like I'm back in Paris, plus it's good for my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and smelling great! Would stock up on this!
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I am so happy I found this lotion, not only does it make my skin feel soft, it smells absolutely amazing! Bath &a body works has always been a favorite company of mine and their prices are great. I will continue to be a customer and buy this lotion.
Sabrina S.
Northborough, MA
This is so nice, the design of the bottle is cute even the print on it. i use it whenever I'm going out, i love the response i get from people and it is somewhat long lasting and it is very reasonable, not to expensive and yes I will recommend this product any day.
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?