BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I love this product. It smells so amazing. I keep it at my desk as a quick hand lotion, and everyone comes over to me and uses it because it smells so good. Fairly long lasting scent, but as usual it doesn't last an extremely long time
Jewel B.
Kansas City, KS
Its not the best formula to hold in and bring moisture to your skin but it is good for some smell good for at least 5 hours, more when paired with the same body spray
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
I am absolutely in love with this scent from Bath & Body works it has a sweet smell but not one that is too over powering. It has a great consistency and is not too runny. I like there body creams but I feel those are for more dry patches as where this lotion works well for all over the body. It holds in the moisture and the scent lasts a while too!
Fiza Q.
I love all bath and body works fragrances. Especially the lotions they all smell so good and I love it. The only lotion I have been using my whole life is this and other lotions from this companyy. Mostly others but I really love this lotion too.
Saige M.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I love the fragrance. It’s very sweet. The lotion is long-lasting and contains vitamin E. I use it almost daily on my hands. It’s a good price!! I bought it at bath and body works. I would recommend!
Katrina R.
The scent is very strong, which I actually love! it smells very girly, floral and sweet. I really enjoy it and actually have received a lot of compliments while wearing it. I had the travel size and used it up! Repurchased in a full size and continue to use it. Pretty moisturizing and the packaging is adorable! I also used up a body spray and pocbac in this scent. Recommend it to people who like strong, girly scents.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got a free fun size item from bath and body works recently. (You can only pick a 3 oz lotion or a body wash with that coupon) and I chose this paris scent. During my wedding I gifted one of our readers a Paris candle and she loved it. I am so glad I got it. I carry it in my purse because one the colder months hit my hands will super dry. It sells amazing. These retail at $5 each which is a bit much but I always get free coupons for them so I stack up! :) I would definitely get this scent again!
Alecia W.
PENSACOLA , FL
I have a few favorites at bath and body works but Paris is one of my favorite fragrances. If you haven't tried it you're missing out. For a romantic fragrance try Paris. [product:signature-collection-bath-body-works-paris-amour-8.0-oz-body-lotion]
Semina S.
Sterling Heights, MI
This is my absolute favorite scent lotion from bath and body works! It smells amazing and my boyfriend also loves this scent on me too! Recommend it! I purchase every time I run out of this and I own a lottttt of bath and body products!!!
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I used to be obsessed with this scent but maybe I over did it or just grew out of it but it's just not as good to me anymore. I do still have this lotion in my purse for those times when I need to moisturize my hands when I'm on the go. It does smell nice and really does moisturize. I guess it's not too bad.
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?