BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
grace b.
Clermont, GA
I had this travel size lotion about three years ago aand I loved it it smells like rasberries and vanilla. subscribe to my channel grace Bailey I'm new to YouTube and I would really appreciate your support.
Tara N.
Austin
This is a great scent. I got the matching body spray as well. It’s kind of a gentle perfume scent. I really like Bath & Body Works lotions. They don’t over- moisturize or leave behind residue. They go a long way.
Daisy T.
I actually got this scent because my B&BW didn't have my usual scent of Sweet Pea in stock the day I went in.  I fell in love with this. It smells really sweet. The only downer is for my sister, who thinks its a bot strong smelling...
Rosa O.
I have this perfume and it smells so good! I would definitely consider you buying this because its so soft on your skin and the smell is to die for!!! The lotion smells like roses! The lotion also carries an amount to last for days!!
Merci V.
Paris Amour is my favorite scent from bath and body works!!! The Scent is sweet but not overpowering and is quite long-lasting. Very good pricing !!!! And cute packaging !!! 10/10 recommendation
Jasmine L.
Tacoma, WA
I seriously haven’t tried a product from B&BW that I haven’t liked! It’s sweet smelling and light feeling! Prices are always affordable and you can always find deals! I am a life time long buyer of all bath and body works products😍
Lauren A.
South Range, MI
I received this as a gift and I absolutely love it. The packaging is so adorable and the scent is gorgeous. It gives you a light floral scent that lasts all day long. I’ll be buying this once the one I’m using runs out!!
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
I love love love bath and body's paris amour body lotiong body spray so much. I love the way it smells I like wearing it more often during the winter because the scent makes me feel warm and cozy.
Kimberly C.
methuen, MA
I love love love this lotion! It smells amazing! The smell last for a long time . The lotion is so soft and goes on like butter!! It was not expensive at all I need to try more out !!
Amy T.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I love this product. It smells so amazing. I keep it at my desk as a quick hand lotion, and everyone comes over to me and uses it because it smells so good. Fairly long lasting scent, but as usual it doesn't last an extremely long time
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?