BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. This lotion keeps my skin feeling nice and soft and the smell lasts ALL DAY LONG! I get compliments non stop on how good I smell and it's one of those scents that no matter how much I wear it, I still smell it. Love!
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Not tested on animals now that's the lotion for me! It's a very cute bottle I love the logo and colors I got it as a free lotion I had a coupon and I got it because of the smell it's so soft but a wonderful smell that takes you to Paris lol
Gabrielle R.
I loved the smell of this lotion. I recently finished up on the bottle that I have. It lasted for a long time.  My skin felt soft and it didn't break me out or itch like a lot of body product's do. The scent does not last all day which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the person.
Stephanie O.
I carry one of these in my purse with me, always, pretty affordable (and make great gifts!) and smell amazing, and they keep your hands and elbows from drying out, it's a pretty great product! I would go out and purchase!
Nikki M.
Clinton Township, MI
This is my new obsession from bath and body works. I really hope it sticks around a while. They tend to get rid of my favorite scents. I have been a faithful shopper of bath and body, but if they get rid of this scenet I RIot!!!!!!!
Luna
Stockton, CA
This is a really good lotion. Highly recommend for all the girls who have a first date. It has a really nice attractive smell and this product is affordable. I always buy this product whenever I'm out and use it daily.
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
I have sensitive and dry skin and this lotion helps with it. Love the smell. It's flowery with a hint of night vibes to this. Perfect to wear if you are going out on a date. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
Emily G.
Sanbornville, NH
This is a decent lotion. It smells okay but I expected it to be better. It seems greasy after it's put on, which I don't enjoy that much. But overall it isn't bad and I might buy it again if there are no better ones available.
Christina C.
West Virginia
The smell of this is so sweet and pretty. I use the shower gel in this scent too. I bought this at the semi annual sale last year. It’s a good value when you buy it on a sale like that. I would so buy again and I recommend!!
Gabrielle D.
Loved this scent! So sad it is discontinued as I adored it! The formula of their lotions is very lightweight and not sticky! I love pairing this with the matching shower gel and perfume or body mist! Definitely a staple!
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?