BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
jihan h.
PARIS paris paris, this is wonderful, words can NOT even describe how much am in love with loootionnn xoxo
Danielle B.
One of my favorite Bath and Bodyworks smells. I have it in the lotion, body wash, spray and even perfume.
Miryect R.
I got it from a friend, like the fragrance is a little too sweet for me but still like it. Give it a try
April O.
Winnipeg, MB
I love using this when I shower beford bed the scent helps me sleep and it's a great product
Ivany M.
Rota, Northern Mariana Islands
I really love the smell of this product! It moisturizes my skin and leaves an amazing scent!
Ashley R.
Bayonne, NJ
Love my little bottle of lotion. It has a great scent and very mosturizing!
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?