BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Jennifer R.
Love this scent! Very feminine and floral-y. I always get compliments! However the scent doesn't stay for a long period of time. It stays for maybe half an hour.
Breanne H.
The only real reason I bought this was because my room is Paris themed.
It does have a nice fragrance to it but it kind of reminds me of a man.
It's not my overall favorite lotion for the scent but it is nice and it is moisturizing.
But I just got sick of the scent after a while.
Sridevi S.
Love love love love!!!

This is my second favorite lotion from bbw... my 1st favorite is night blooming jasmine but it’s retired to I settled for this!
Becca
NL
This body lotion left my skin smooth and moisturized. It was the best lotion i ever used since it never made me break out and left a nice scent.
Rebekah W.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love this lotion. A sweet smelling lotion that hydrates and moisturizes the skin. One of my favorite products from bath and body works!
Ashley R.
Bayonne, NJ
Love this lotion. i always buy it when it runs out and it is always in my bag when i need it. very mosturizing and smells delish!
Lori L.
One of my top favorite scents from Bath and Body Works. It smells sweet, but it's not overpowering. Very feminine!
Keira M.
Whitby, ON
I had to stop using this lotion because it smelled so strong and the lotion didn't make my skin feel any better.
Ayah S.
mansoura
I love that smell really it makes me happy and shea butter and vitamin E helps in norishing and hydrating my skin
Noémy T.
St, NB
I love all of the bath&body works body cream. They smell so good and it is not pricey at all. Looooove them.
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?