BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Jessica A.
This is such a good lotion to have with you when you are travling it smells so good.
Ashley B.
Ossineke, MI
Love love the smell! Not over powering so can be used to freshen throughout the day.
Jasmine B.
Great great great lotion, I use it all the time and it's almost empty unfortunately.
Alexia N.
Not my favorite! But is fine! Stays all day on your skin and is not heavy at all!
Jasmine D.
Morganton, NC
Smells really good n i love the feel of it its so smooth to the touch like yassss
Kiersten N.
Love this it is awesome and such a great scent I would recommend this to anyone.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
Smells great. The smell is very unique and the lotion is good I would recommend
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
My favorite scent.. So hydrating and it smells so amazing it last a few hours.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,493 reviews
Smells great and the scent is unique. Not overpowering and very moisturizing
Stephany H.
It's awesome, not oily, it smell incredible and make your skin soft and cute.
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?