BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Chelsea S.
Morrow, OH
Absolutely love this smell! I have several bottles of the lotions and sprays in this scent
Sebrina P.
Gillette, WY
I love the way this smells!! So nice. It moisterizes the skin very well. I'm very pleased.
Jasmine M.
Twin Falls, ID
This lotion works very well and is very smotth it gives off a delightful scent to the users
Melissa H.
Bell City, MO
Love bath and body Works lotion. the fragrance is amazing and last forever. I'm a major fan
Diana M.
This lotion smells amazing I absolutely love it. It's a good price for bath and body works
Kelsey A.
Hamburg, PA
I have all of the Paris amount collection. The smell is beautiful and the scent lasts long!
Kamiya M.
Paris Amour Is My Favorite From Bath And Body Works. I Have The Lotion And The Fragrance.
Karlee G.
Raceland , LA
In love with this scent. It's smells so good on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone
Courtney B.
Vero Beach, FL
I love this stuff! It works really well and keeps my skin hydrated! I highly recommend
Carla S.
I love this one I can say this is the one I use for special events I soooo love itttt
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?