BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
sawsen A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love washing with this body wash its so gentle on your skin and leaves such a sweet smell!!
Kaylee H.
Ashley M.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this , smells amazing and moisterizes my skin. My skin feels super soft when I use it
Amanda G.
I love this lotion it has a great scent also includes vitamin e and Shea so good for the skin
Alison B.
Carriere , Ms
I love bath and body products! Paris amour has a really nice sweet scent that I really like.
Erica
An amazing smell and leaves your skin feeling soft and non-greasy totally worth the purchase
Jennifer C.
Norwalk, CA
Such a lovely scent. You don't even need a body mist if you use this. moisturizes nicely too
Kelsey A.
Hamburg, PA
I have all of the Paris amount collection. The smell is beautiful and the scent lasts long!
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
LOVE THIS SCENT!!!!!!!!!! Travel size is perfect for my purse and it's one of my favorites.
Yolanda Z.
Fresno, CA
I love it I could use this lotion day and night and summer and winter I just love the smell
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?