BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Daniella H.
I really love the smell of this lotion. It stays for a couple hours too. It makes my skin feel really soft. I would recommend.
MayKia H.
Fresno , Ca
Great lotion but sometimes it'll make my face itch .. It won't hydrate your skin as much, just the fact that it smells great .
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
This lotion is life. It smells super good and leaves your hands feeling so soft and moisturized. I also have the body wash too
Mayra R.
At first I liked the smell. After a while it started giving me a headache. Although it did moisturize and fit well in my purse.
Anna F.
Milwaukee, WI
Great sweet smell that I like in a lotion. Feels great on my skin. It's the only lotion I use on a daily basis for my hands.
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
It has such a sweet and fresh scent i hoestly stock up. Its has a great price 12.50 i normallh get them when there on sale
Ashley M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
The smell is wonderful but lacks ability to keep skin hydrated for extensive amounts of time. You get what you pay for.
Valerie R.
Lubbock, TX
Paris Amour is one of my favorite scents.. after putting it on, I can smell the lotion for hours before it dissappears.
Daniella H.
This lotion has a great scent that stays on for a couple hours. It makes my skin feel really soft with no irritation.
Courtney A.
Orlando, FL
So good! I use this lotion constantly! It makes me smell incredible and it feels so soft and smooth against my skin.
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?