BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Siomara R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this scent. it's long lasting and not too strong and not too soft. its just right. one of my favorites from bath and body works.
amy h.
One of my favorites been around for a while love the smell and it always makes a great stocking stuffer for any ladies in the family
SabrinaLiu L.
Brooklyn
The scent is really pleasant! It’s so smooth, And I love applying it on myself, Applied it daily! Definitely recommend this product!
Yara I.
Absolute favorite scent from bath and body works. The entire line of Paris Amour smells so Divine. I would recommend it to everyone
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Paris amour lotion by bed bath and body works. It has an amazing smell and feel to the skin. This is a spoil me lotion. I love it.
Mikayla F.
Salem, OR
I love love love the smell of this lotion. I got it from Victoria secret a year ago and still have it! A little goes a long way!
Deania M.
Gainesville, FL
REVIEW: It has a strong, lovely scent.
PRICE: Reasonably priced
RECOMMEND: I recommend people who like strong scents.
SCALE: 9/10
Kalleigh G.
Clyde, MI
This is one of my favorites from bath body works. I own the whole collection. It makes my skin very soft and smells great.
Rowan S.
vienna
Usually I put this in my bathrobe because they look pretty but when I first used this it was so amazing and it smelled soooo good
Kristina T.
This is a warm floral scent. It smells great and is moisturizing. Its not an overpowering scent. got it on sale at the bb&w sale
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?