BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Elysse H.
San Jose, CA
It's a pretty strong smell. Some days I'm not in the mood for the smell and other days I am. It's not a very fresh scent, more like musky floral.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
My sister got me this for m birthday forgetting I have allergies to floral scents. Its a very strong floral lotion I had to give it to my mom.
Eripitan O.
Little Elm, TX
My favorite! I love how this smells so nicely and just adds a hint of sweetness to your scent. Makes you feel like a queen when you put it on.
Edith C.
Killeen, TX
I love this lotion, I recently received this as a Christmas gift and I fell in love with this lotion! It's not greasy and it smells amazing.
sadie m.
Woodburn, OR
Love love love the smell texture and how smooth my skin feels after applying it this is not a regret and they always have good prices on them
Kris M.
Waynesburg, OH
I love most of bath and body stuff but seems like they get ya hooked and discontinue it . i get lots of coupons so it makes shopping great
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is one of my absolute fave scents!!! I get many compliments when I wear this. I will continue to buy until they don't sell it anymore
Yvonne W.
Biloxi , MS
I bought this when I went to London and Paris. It was THE perfect travel size. The smell is incredible and the lotion itself is amazing.
Vivian T.
Cerritos, CA
Love the smell, it is great. I put it in my purse and it is the perfect size, not too big as it is travel size. The price is decent too.
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
I love this lotion fragrance and texture I always use bath & body works most of the time It is gentle. Of course I will bought it again.
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?