BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Paris Amore smells amazing, and lasts a really long time scent wise, as well as bottle wise. I have had this travel size for a few months now, and it's still about half full!
Stephanie M.
Hollis Center
I absolutely adore this product! It smells rich and beautiful and leaves my skin silky smooth. And if that wasn't enough, it comes in travel size so that you can have this great product with you at any point of the day or travel!
Kelli K.
marble, NC
I went to a yard sale and got a bottle of this scent of lotion and I love it. If I have had a bad day I can put this lotion on my hands and for some reason I feel calmer.
Julie T.
I love how this smells! Makes me feel so good. It lasts all day on my skin and I love pairing it with the matching lotion and body spray. And it lathers perfectly too!
Saya W.
This lotion is amazing, just like all of the other Bath & Body Works lotions. If you haven’t tried it, I DEFINITELY recommend it. It smells great, leaves your skin feeling really soft, and also is very reasonably priced!
Jennifer A.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I live the smell of this, light but not over powering. I carry in my purse whenever I need it. leaves my have feeling soft since it has Shea in it. Love love love it.
Joanna G.
This scent is my FAVORITE!!! It has a sweet/feminine smell too it without being overpowering. I'm not sure what the scent is but I always get hints of rose and strawberry when I wear it.
Lindsey W.
Dallas, TX
Bath and body works lotions are thick enough to leave your skin feeling smooth all day long without reapplying. The Paris Amor lotion smells amazing, and I always get compliments.
Allie H.
Pittsfield, MA
My skin is glowing because of this body lotion. It smells soooo good and lasts all day. The smell lingers in a good way all day. It is my favorite from bath and body works.
Caitlin J.
Oak Grove, LA
This is a very strong smell I love it! It lasts for a good bit and it's very soft. I have nothing really bad to say about it only that I love the smell and price!
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?