BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Shyana H.
Fort Smith, AR
This is one of the BEST scents that Bath and Body works have . It's not too bold but its also not a poor quality . It lasts for hours and leaves your skin smooth and moisturized
camila g.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is like my to go option from bath body works been using this scent since middle school, the only lotion i take to school and i enjoy it so much, it is a nice sweet scent and the formula it's pretty good. I would totally recommend this lotion it is really nice.
Hannah M.
Belleville, WI
This lotion has a very sweet smell and I love it. I don't use lotion often because I don't like the way it feels on my hands but I do use it. It is gentle on my skin and I would recommend this to others. It's a great product.
member-78c1ec51f
Canada
Very moisturizing and the scent is awesome. The scent is not very strong so it won't over power your senses. The store is kind of pricey but with all the deals going on you can get it for little to nothing. I would recommend this product.
Venus A.
I love products from Bath and Bodyworks, and the scent of Paris is wonderful, and the product works well enough. However, I find myself needing to reapply the product more frequently as it doesn't moisturize like that of a body butter.
Stephanie D.
McKee, KY
Got this as a sample size last year and thought it was a very pleasant and pretty scent. Its hard for me to wear strong scents and this one is right on the border of the amount I can stand. Great scent!
Tiana F.
I love this scent! I'm so sad that they discontinued it! It has a sweet scent almost like candy. It lasts long when on. If you have a chance to get your hands on some of it, I would highly recommend it.
patrisia r.
Palmdale , CA
By far the best lotion ever it was given to me as a gift from my sons teacher like a yr ago I loved it so I ended up purchasing it again the smell lasts all day !!! And a lil goes along way !!
Kya V.
Fort Collins, CO
I'm not a huge fan on how strong the smell is, and it was quite expensive for such a small container. But it definitely feels very creamy and a little bit if the product goes a long way.
Felicia Y.
I've this one but not in travel size. I LOVE the smell of this one! When I first laid my eyes on it, I was like ooh Paris let me see how it smells like. I ended up loving the smell of it!
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?