BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
From Paris, with love! Like a romantic stroll through the City of Love, Paris Amour is a dreamy blend of French tulips with a pop of pink champagne

OVERVIEW

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection PARIS AMOUR Body Lotion
  • "Love this lotion! It's very moisturizing and I love the smell of it too...." in 6 reviews
  • "Use this every morning after I get out of the shower! Smells good too. Would recommend this." in 3 reviews
Vanessa M.
I have soo many of these travel size lotions but this one is my favorite. It smells soo good and I use it every time I wash my hands The scent is not to harsh and it’s not watery I always go in and buy this one and sweat pea.
Lila P.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love the Paris Amour body spray, as well as all the body lotions, and I love this product! The only con is that it can be a bit greasy sometimes. I use it daily, and Bought it at a local B+BW Store. The bottom line is, I would Recommend this product.
Gerardine R.
Corona, NY
I love this lotion. smells very flowery and it last all day. price is $12.50 but bath and body Works always has great sales. so def stock up when it's buy 3 get 3 free.
Brittin Z.
Fargo, ND
This is my absolute favorite scent by Bath and Body! The lotion moisturizes my skin for hours, which is amazing because I tend to have dry skin! The travel size is perfect to carry around in your purse and makes it easy to always smell fresh and fruity!
Samantha B.
Picked this because I was looking to mix it up from my normal sweet pea and cucumber melon scents. VERY strong floral tones, irritated my allergies a bit, I can't use without sneezing. Not my favorite scent from B&BW
Destiny B.
Probably my all time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. It has this amazing smell and the lotion does not leave my skin dry at all, which is really hard for me to find in lotions.
Ashley d.
This stuff smells amazing! It works wonders for my skin! The scent isnt too strong! Its kinda pricy for me for the amount I get but every now and then its ok to splurge lol! I would buy it or request it as a gift for sure!
Amber E.
Antioch, CA
THIS STUFF SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN. It smells like cotton candy mixed with some sort of flowery scent. It's so great. The lotion really locks in moisture as well. I bought it at Bath and Body Works, obviously. Have been repurchasing for years now.
Ali E.
Houston
Anything that has the color PINK I LOVE💖.Bath &a body works has good lotions and the smell is just awesome love it can't complain get plenty of compliments when i wear this one 🙂
member-78c1ec51f
Canada
Very moisturizing and the scent is awesome. The scent is not very strong so it won't over power your senses. The store is kind of pricey but with all the deals going on you can get it for little to nothing. I would recommend this product.
Felicia H.
Does this lotion smell good?
Mary A.
Allendale
Is this very moisturizing? And is the smell good or neutral ?
Delaney B.
Is this mosturizing? I have tried the triple Moisturizer before and loved it.
Brandy B.
Ravenna, OH
Anyone know how do k get this in a box? Havent received a box yet.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL
Does this come in a bigger bottle?